05 Blue/white all options 2300 miles....

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
1 owner car, bought new in Mankato, Mn Has never had a bolt touched on the car. Not a lug nut, nothing period!!!!! Yes that means also it has never had the oil changed. That is going to be done this spring or new owner can do it. The car is mint driven only about 150-200 miles each time out. The only thing the car needs is a set of rear tires and a front splitter. Splitter had minor damage since one of the first times it was driven. We have both of those items. My buddy is a freak who owns the car, it has a rattle in the muffler that comes and goes, he would not let ford touch it ha or me:)
The car has all the original window stickers, owners manuels etc. Again its blue with white stripes, bbs wheels, mac and red calipers, Billet a arms too.

Only reason selling it is he bought the T.T Silver Accufab car and we are redoing it for some mile action:) He said he don't need two and i said ten wouldnt be enough LOL

Car is located in Northfield, Mn.

Thanks
Dan

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I'm about 45 min from this car and have the same vehicle, so if anyone wants me to check it out, let me know.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I am interested in the car, can you shoot me an email or pm? Thanks.

Cavan.copeland@yahoo.com

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I am interested in the car as well. Please send me your contact information.

mstamm@premierpaintprotection.com

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Guys we are going to get the car out on sat and haul it down in my enclosed to my shop, to get some pics....

Dan

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Seems like its harder and harder to find GTs these days...just in looking at Ebay and Shelby's inventory, seems like there are fewer cars listed for sale than before. maybe its just winter though...

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Im not too far and have the exact car if anyone wants me to take a look.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Not many cars out there for sale, but nothing is selling on ebay...asking prices are somewhat high right now...

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
No there is not alot for sale right now, a black car with 600 more miles sold for 165 here yesterday. Not many of these cars sell on ebay either. Most sell off ebay...

Btw Updated price 168,000 on this car takes it.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Car is SOLD
Thanks
Mark