OK, they're HERE!!! Place your order...

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
There was a lot of want last year when I posted photos taken by a professional photographer of our (mine) GT... I never thought it would turn into a large want for others... but after staying the course (being patient) I finally got Anatol to leave the files with his American Assistant Travis.. Travis sent me the cost and sizes... He would like me to tally up an order so that he can place 1 LARGE order.... does this mean we're getting a group rate? Possibly...maybe..:confused

So to make this simply, here's the link

http://www.travismccoy.com/gt/

These are the costs
4x6 $10

5x7 $15

8x10 $35

11x14 $90

16x20 $130

20x24 $220

There are a total of 10 pictures to choose from, so please pay attention to the titles when pm-ing me...
bridge
tunnel
lobby
web
& 1-6

Any larger print sizes wanted will have to be verified through the print house.
I will do my best negotiating to get a better rate once I know the numbers of prints wanted... Travis would like to do this once....(I don't believe he's being compensated either)

Hey guys, glad you like the shots...I have some orders coming in and will give it some time before I place a large order..

My understanding is that the cost is if I was to Order just 1 print...So with a bulk order, I'm expecting a discount.... No payment wanted now guys (but thanks) I'll collect the numbers of prints wanted, get (hopefully) a lower price and then repost....

I know I should of waited for more precise pricing but some people here have been very patient waiting for me to get the approval to order these prints... It took about 10 months and I just got excited to post the news.. so, I'm sorry for the lack of communication.

Bigger question has been... Can we get the color of the car changed? I wish... I'm trying but I'm afraid to ask the cost..I will do my best to get this done... If this is possible, I will need to know the numbers...

SO, once again, if you'd like to place a HOPEFUL order (meaning with your car color) let me know and I will tally those numbers as well..

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
That lobby shot is amazing... got to get one, how about some more of the lovely lady?
Also want the web and the tunnel all in 8 x 10
That is three please!! Many thanks Tim

Last edited:

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Cool photos.

Automotive8r

Feb 8, 2007
The white letter tires look great in the lobby shot. Oh, and the young lady looks nice too!:eek

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great pics Tim.

That Lobby shot almost makes me want to start looking to buy a White GT.:frown

Woops, on second thought, I think I'll stick with the "redhead" I got.:thumbsup

:banana:thumbsup:thumbsup:banana

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Dang Tim,

Those are very cool.

Thanks

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can he photoshop the car to be RED?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great pics Tim.

That Lobby shot almost makes me want to start looking to buy a White GT.:frown
t.:thumbsup

:banana:thumbsup:thumbsup:banana

Dear Fred,
What makes you think you would be admitted into our TEXAS BRANCH of THE SECRET WHITE FORD GT SOCIETY? Please forward an application for prepurchase screening. THANK YOU!
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
BONY
Grand Wizard
SECRET WHITE FORD GT SOCIETY

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
(Ackshully, he'd be the "Grand Lizard" of said society. Shhhhhhhhh!)

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I'd be in for a 20x24 of the lobby/redhead. Kinda pricey though.

SFLGT

Dec 29, 2007
FtLauderdale,Florida
All I can say is WOW. Amazing pictures.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Hey guys, glad you like the shots...I have some orders coming in and will give it some time before I place a large order..

My understanding is that the cost is if I was to Order just 1 print...So with a bulk order, I'm expecting a discount.... No payment wanted now guys (but thanks) I'll collect the numbers of prints wanted, get (hopefully) a lower price and then repost....

I know I should of waited for more precise pricing but some people here have been very patient waiting for me to get the approval to order these prints... It took about 10 months and I just got excited to post the news.. so, I'm sorry for the lack of communication.

Bigger question has been... Can we get the color of the car changed? I wish... I'm trying but I'm afraid to ask the cost..I will do my best to get this done... If this is possible, I will need to know the numbers...

SO, once again, if you'd like to place a HOPEFUL order (meaning with your car color) let me know and I will tally those numbers as well..

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Great shots

Great shots!!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
That lobby shot is amazing... got to get one, how about some more of the lovely lady?

Great minds think a like :biggrin

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
All the picture are great. Lobby :thumbsup I would order any but the first one. Last thing I need is to walk into a room with a picture of Timmy grinnng at me :biggrin

M

Mark O

My compliments to the photographer. :thumbsup

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Agree with Mark O- the photographer did some great work. I'd purchase at least 4 if they can be made in red.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Dear Fred,
What makes you think you would be admitted into our TEXAS BRANCH of THE SECRET WHITE FORD GT SOCIETY? Please forward an application for prepurchase screening. THANK YOU!
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
BONY
Grand Wizard
SECRET WHITE FORD GT SOCIETY

:thumbsup :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
TIM,
Is the last shot a composite of 6 water shots?
Thanks,
daniel

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great photos Timmy !! :cheers Your car puts out a better wake than my Sea Doo.. :eek:ld:

Uhmmmm... I'll take the........ girl....:rolleyes