Rally 2007

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yeah Larry, all 400 of us will be coming to your house, stock the bar and get a couple cases of toilet paper. Patience grasshopper:biggrin :lol :biggrin

...I assume the toilet paper is obviously for THEE? Then, I better make it a Trailex full! Chris - can I borrow YOURS????:rofl :rofl :rofl

('Wasn't being impatient. 'Thought I might have missed a post on it.)

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Yeah Larry, all 400 of us will be coming to your house, stock the bar and get a couple cases of toilet paper. Patience grasshopper:biggrin :lol :biggrin

Yeah, and you might think about hiding your wife as well.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yeah, and you might think about hiding your wife as well.

Aaaaah! My wife would throw rocks at Bony!:lol

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
How many do you think will be attending this year?

Will Saleen host? They have an annual show in the summer. Not sure about the timing, but a huge lot and very nice facility.

Also worth noting the Westin Costa Mesa has hosted the Orange county Cobra Owners show for many years. A very nice setting on the grass, Concours style, holds about 100 cars or so with nice wide spacing. A beautiful spot and good food. UC Irvine has hosted shows for us before as well along with the Pelican Hill Golf Course. As I recall the show was on the driving range ( it was closed ).

A couple local cruise spots on Friday night around here as well.

This would also be a good event for Meguiars as they are in the area. I would bet Barry would love to get some footage for "Car Crazy" at this event. If the group is interested I can give Barry a call when the place gets finalized.

Don't forget to send an invite to Leno, he has been up for the LA Cobra Show many times, I bet he would bring some cool stuff along with his GT.

California Speedway is nearby as well, if looking to book track events. The Roval course would be fun.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
DBK has already been out here looking around and is coming again. Alot of local members have been giving him ideas and he appeares to be doing his homework as well. From the little I have seen this is going to be a hell of a week of fun.
Hold tight, he doesn't want to post the itinerary until all is etched in stone.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Saleen will be hosting a full day. Already talked to Barry. He'll be supplying Meguiars goodies, but he will personally be out of town. Haven't talked to Jay yet, but I've got some stuff I need to send him so he'll be in the loop.

C Speedway was booked but on Saleen day we'll have plenty of room to run at www.eltorofield.com ....

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Sounds like it's comming together nicely. Any word on a Hotel?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There is a hotel and we've got what I think is a great deal for an Orange County hotel, but I don't want to throw it out there until all corners are covered. There will be an online registration site this year, I would have liked to have had it up by this week, but it will most likely be another 2 weeks. Spaces will be limited because of some of the events.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dave,
I am leaving for vacation on Wednesday, gone till April 2nd. Can I give you my credit card information to lock down my deposit, or payment?? Don't want to be stuck at the hotsheet motel because I missed the registration opportunity.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Dave,
I am leaving for vacation on Wednesday, gone till April 2nd. Can I give you my credit card information to lock down my deposit, or payment?? Don't want to be stuck at the hotsheet motel because I missed the registration opportunity.

Ah-hummmmm! Now, Bony! DON'T GET IMPATIENT!!!!!:rofl :rofl :rofl

(Aaaaaaah, paybacks are SWEET! :rofl )

"Grasshopper"

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Bony, don't worry DBK has got a room reserved for Bouncy and if you are nice Bouncy will share it with you.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
There is a hotel and we've got what I think is a great deal for an Orange County hotel, but I don't want to throw it out there until all corners are covered. There will be an online registration site this year, I would have liked to have had it up by this week, but it will most likely be another 2 weeks. Spaces will be limited because of some of the events.

Dave,
I will not have any access to a computer for the next few days so please accept this post as my son's and I official registration to this event. I don't want to miss this like I almost did last time!!! I can pm you my credit card info as soon as I'm back this Saturday. If necessary I can be reached at 912 660 0640.

Thanks.

Terry

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Can I pre-register :confused

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Looking forward to this event!!!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Me too :cheers
Whatever you need, DBK, for registration, please let us know. Thanks:biggrin

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Interesting that The Great American Run ends in So Cal on Aug 4th.

Saleen is sponsoring whom?

I do sense a party coming on. :banana

http://www.saleen.com/press-gar.htm
http://www.greatamericanrun.com/
http://forum.gtspirit.com/great-american-run-f62.html

SuperGTman

May 23, 2007
It should be a great event.

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Interesting that The Great American Run ends in So Cal on Aug 4th.

Saleen is sponsoring whom?

I do sense a party coming on. :banana

http://www.saleen.com/press-gar.htm
http://www.greatamericanrun.com/
http://forum.gtspirit.com/great-american-run-f62.html

Great stuff, I look forward to DBK's comments.