O/T Mopars at the Mansion pics...

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Hi kids... I know a few of you guys have some vintage Mopars and such, so I figured I'd share some pics of a cool event I just went to at the Playboy Mansion.... A whole bunch of rare Mopars on the lawn, sponsored by Mopar Collector's Guide Magazine. For some reason, I think bony would have enjoyed this event.... :eek :eek :eek :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

DBK: don't worry, these are clean, and are only links to my photobucket...

In through the gates:

MansionLong.jpg

Then, take a gander at the lawn....

MansionLawn1.jpg

Just a FEW rare machines....

CudaNose.jpg

Including two pink Cudas, two Hemi-Under-Glass cars, the Big Fish Charger, HAMMER, and THE DIAMANTE! (1970 Dodge concept car, targa-style...)

PinkCudaBird.jpg

Stroll down to the other end of the lawn for a gander back toward the Mansion...

MansionLawn3.jpg

... and who do we meet but Craig Jackson hisself, with his one-of-one Plum Crazy 70 HemiCudaVert, and matching jacket!

CraigJacksonCuda.jpg

... but we are starving, so let's grab some grub....

PlayboyTent.jpg

Not a bad way to spend an evening, eh? :thumbsup

Last edited:

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Since I'm assuming that was an "invitation only" affair... what did it take to score the invite?

very cool.

mardyn

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Actually, they were selling tickets to this shindig.... advertised on forums like moparts.com, and of course in their mag, which is a loveably homebrewed concoction from Baton Rouge, LA. They wanted $750 a head :eek but Rob Wolf from MCG hooked me up; we've known each other a while... plus I used to be a bit of a b-list rock star, so I think I'm still getting free drinks on that one.... :thumbsup

The Mansion is loveably crusty and massively staffed-up, with the zoo fully operational, and it was movie night, so we saw a bunch of older dudes in Hef's inner circle emerge from the movie room and make their way to their Lexuses and 80's Rolls-Royces...

And, yes, they actually use shuttle busses to bring in 300 hot chix to balance out the 300 old guys with Mopar shirts... No party at the mansion is allowed to ever have more men than women, apparently... :thumbsup

God Bless the Hef. Representin' hedonism to the end. Livin' it X-Large.

Gotta love it....

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Where are the other set of pictures? Or were the cars only worthy of photo's? Please share!!