Dr. Sims' Famous Decals

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
SVT called my wife today about many matters, but in the course of the conversation, she was asked where we had obtained the cool Ford GT decal.

Initially, she was concerned that this was a copyright issue, but they made it clear that everyone up there really liked it, thought it was beyond creative.

Dr. Sims will now either be commended by SVT or will serve time for his creative efforts.

Sorry, Ed, I am only the messenger. (But it is a great decal).

Thanks again,

- doc

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Thanks Doc

It's always nice to be famous/infamous? "Return of the Ferrari Slayer" was the title of the Feburary 2002 issue of Car and Driver. I believe it's only a copyright issue if the product is sold. Since they are freebies it's cool. Of course, that's what my Porsche driving attorney tells me. Take care Doc.

GT_40_year_anniversary_sticker.JPG

Ed

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ed,

Love it - otta have one!!! Can you fix one for me??

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
decal for One of 101

Dear One of 101,
Give me your mailing address & I will send a decal.

Ed

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello Ed,
I would like one as well, would you send me one please?
Cheers,
Daniel S Bonyhadi
2555 West Bluff Ave - Suite 105
Fresno, Ca. 93711

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Ed Sims said:
It's always nice to be famous/infamous? "Return of the Ferrari Slayer" was the title of the Feburary 2002 issue of Car and Driver. I believe it's only a copyright issue if the product is sold. Since they are freebies it's cool. Of course, that's what my Porsche driving attorney tells me. Take care Doc.

Ed

Ed,

Looks like you've started something! I'd love to have one of the stickers as well, and of course will gladly reimburse you if you'd take the time and effort to send me one. I'll understand if you'd rather not, PM and let me know.

Regardless, its a great sticker!

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Same here-
I'd love to have one on my GT, and would be happy to reimburse you.

:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'd love one too, almost as much as the nuclear reactor light. Whatever it takes. Have some ready for August? FJP

2005FordGT

Ford GT. It's The One.
Aug 8, 2005
New York
I'm not a GT owner but would also love to have one and would happily pay for it :thumbsup

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
GT Stickers

Ok everyone. Send me your mailing address as a private message to this forum & I will send you a sticker. There is no cost to members of this forum whether you own a GT or not. There is a benefit to being here.

Ed

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
Ed Sims said:
Ok everyone. Send me your mailing address as a private message to this forum & I will send you a sticker. There is no cost to members of this forum whether you own a GT or not. There is a benefit to being here.

Ed

Ed, you are a fine man indeed :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
mucho goodo
much thanks!!
cheers,
daniel

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Ed... I would love a few also - How much do you want? By the way I don't have you on the California GT Registry. Would you like to join the 30 other GT owners from California on our list?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
CA Registry & Stickers

Dear Awsum GT - I just sent in my info for the Registry & also sent you a sticker.

Ed

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Edìs stickers

Ed,

thanks for the stickers., they have arrived in bella italia ! Ferrari will like them they have humor and admire the GT truely !

thanks

stefan :banana

2005FordGT

Ford GT. It's The One.
Aug 8, 2005
New York
I received the GT sticker today :thumbsup Thanks again Ed! :cheers :cheers

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Ditto Ed! Thanks again. If you ever have another run made... let me know I would like to have some extras made.

Last edited:

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
The best testimonial came when the factory asked "where did you get that incredible decal; we really like it."

Cannot ask for better than that...

Well, maybe if Enzo's kid would ask for one...that would be better.

- doc

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Killer Sticker!

Ed,

Recieved the sticker in the mail late last week. :banana Awsome .. and don't forget, I owe you a cold one ... or two.

Many Thanks!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
ED - walked in the door last night and found the sticker... Thanks!