Sat. Car Show for Veterans

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
If any of you guys in the Houston area are looking for something to do this sat. (It will be 80 degrees and beautiful) We are doing a car show at the Hooters in Kema. Corner of 146 and Nasa Road One. This show will benefit The Operation Comfort disabled Veterans. The Houston Cobra Club and I, in the GT, will be giving rides for a donation. ALL proceeds to Operation Comfort! There will also be 70-80 cars with trophies for VETERANS CHOICE! Starts at 11 and goes till 3 pm. If you get a chance please come on out for a good cause.

Larry Boatner

Lucky Loser, Hope you get a chance to come by and get a few good pictures!!!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Wow, we had a great time today!!! I gave rides in the GT for 4 hours. They had to donate 10 dollars to the cause and they could pick a car between all available. I had a waiting line! Probably close to 25 rides. We raised close to 2,000.00 from the rides and car show for the soldiers. I won a Hooters certificate and plaque for having the "SHOW STOPPER"
Here are a couple pictures to enjoy!

Larry

Attachments

• DSC00941.jpg
    DSC00941.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC00947.jpg
    DSC00947.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 114

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Great job for a noble cause!!!!!!

You did good.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You should have made the girls take their jeans off to keep the rivets from scratching the paint. How come the girls have two different shirts on?

Last edited: