PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I want it!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That is the company that opened, and quickly closed in the old Saleen retail location......

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/06/23/curiously-quick-concours-closure-creates-consternation/

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
hmmm... going to be in Anaheim for the next week and thinking this would go well in my new garage :biggrin

any more of these available anywhere? pm me shelby if you are going to buy it... no sense bidding against each other :biggrin besides you have dibs since you posted first hahahaha

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Talked with the seller. Stated he paid $10k when he bought it (CRAZY). Anyway, not sure what they expect to get, but the reserve is only $500 so as long as we dont all bid against each other maybe it wont get crazy expensive, but it sure is cool!!!!
You dont even have a white car Ray! LOL

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
that is nuts lol... there you go trying to entice me into buying a white car again lol

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
that is nuts lol... there you go trying to entice me into buying a white car again lol

Got a white no stripe Heffner Twin Turbo that was just traded in to me. I can make you a sweet deal buddy! :thumbsup

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Talked with the seller. Stated he paid $10k when he bought it (CRAZY). Anyway, not sure what they expect to get, but the reserve is only $500 so as long as we dont all bid against each other maybe it wont get crazy expensive, but it sure is cool!!!!
You dont even have a white car Ray! LOL

Those tables sold for $2500 (if I remember correctly). Wonder where he paid $10K to? I think the pictures posted don't do that table justice. I've seen several in person and they are beautiful!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Those tables sold for $2500 (if I remember correctly). Wonder where he paid $10K to? I think the pictures posted don't do that table justice. I've seen several in person and they are beautiful!!

The wall hanging alone was $900.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Damn cool! I'd like to buy it for a near-term future office.

But Shelby - you're a darn good guy - so I won't bid against you. But will you cut me a deal on shipping me some blacked out tail lights and side markers instead? =)

Eric_Elite

Jun 24, 2009
Jonesboro, AR
Damn cool! I'd like to buy it for a near-term future office.

But Shelby - you're a darn good guy - so I won't bid against you. But will you cut me a deal on shipping me some blacked out tail lights and side markers instead? =)

I can't speak for Shelby, but from what I've heard about him he is easy to work with and would probably cut you a fair deal....:thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Please welcome Eric, My main tech, friend, and the guy responsible for getting all the mods done on the cars we sell. He is a major asset to my business. Alot of you met him in Vegas at rally III. He is also the guy responsible for the smoked lights we offer. Give me a call and we will work something out AZ!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I'm pretty sure that he paid no where near $10K, these were being sold in the Saleen store.

Sad that Concours left the old Saleen location. They had a very nice and professional staff and a representative even came out to my grand opening at I-5 Self Storage.

I think they are still in Anaheim operations, I haven't been over there yet.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Please PM me Peak or Shelby if you are going for it. I'm interested, but I can't go that far over $1K

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Its already over $1k and I am interested, but with this much bidding early in the game, its probably gonna get alot higher.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Twas there with dbk when they were making them... piccola is right , they were 2,500 new.....delivery was around 250 bucks......GREAT piece .....and solid too.........there is a heritage floating around :biggrin and a bunch of reds:thumbsup...enjoy gtjoey

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I want one!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
DBK!!! Get me one!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Shelby all kidding aside, at Fred's retirement we took a drive over to saleen ,the gt run was over by 6 or 7 months, looked at an s7 on the floor we walked the plant with the then new saleen mustang and saleen pickup truck they were building. But its all gone now.....Dave was pumping me up with mike z. to take home the red table but i had too much crap in my truck :lol....great piece but long gone.... thats how dbk was able to get the great deal on the wall hanging gt's...unless dave knows the guy they are all gone.....p.s. the guy was one of the saleen employees who was making them both....am i on target here ? dbk thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsupn

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
At the time I called Saleen when they were available for I think like 2k .I wanted one but thought it was a little pricey.I also feared my wife flipping out !! Boy is she going to flip when I get another GT!Now I want to kick myself for not getting the coffee table and the gt wall piece !