Upgraded GT Photos.

GTinTexas

GT Owner
May 1, 2009
I finally have some photos to show after getting the car back from Hennessey with all the upgrades. I bought the car from Lamborghini of Houston, and was transported directly to Hennessey Performance. The upgrades were all done by Hennessey Performance, GT 700 (High flow filters, stainless steel exhaust upgrade, supercharger pulley upgrade, tuned software, fuel/spark recalibration, increased rev. limiter to 6600 rpm, mass air sensor recalibration), T&A shocks (thanks Alex), short throw shifter, anodized handles/hinges and gas cap, anodized wheels, tint, K40 Calibre DL & Laser Defuser EX, and GT rear bumper delete package. I would like to thank John Hennessey and his crew (James and Dave) with the outstanding job!

Attachments

• gt 4.jpg
    gt 4.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,975
  • GT 2.jpg
    GT 2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 6,187
  • gt 8.jpg
    gt 8.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 6,344
  • gt and g55.jpg
    gt and g55.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 4,502
  • gt 9.jpg
    gt 9.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 7,107

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
car looks great! Nice job. Curious, how come the bumper delete panel is not painted to match the car?

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Beautiful car - I'm certain you'll really enjoy her!!

Congrats,

Lance

GTinTexas

GT Owner
May 1, 2009
car looks great! Nice job. Curious, how come the bumper delete panel is not painted to match the car?

Actually, I decided to have it painted in matte black, instead of red. I did some photoshop in red and matte black, and looked better in matte black.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That has got to be the best looking combo in RED that I've seen!:thumbsup

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Beautiful car. Enjoy the heck out of it. Too bad it's that really slow color(1)!

1. If you're new to the forum, you'll find that everyone claims that their car color is 'fastest'. So this is a running joke. Promise. But this is the last GT Forum Clift notes you'll get. :)

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Wow, that looks fantastic. FWIW, you might want to try some black tape over top of the white stripes, so that it's like Black Stripes. Anyway, it looks fantastic!!! :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Looks great. Really like the way the blackout bumper delete looks.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Beautiful car. Enjoy the heck out of it. Too bad it's that really slow color(1)!

1. If you're new to the forum, you'll find that everyone claims that their car color is 'fastest'. So this is a running joke. Promise. But this is the last GT Forum Clift notes you'll get. :)

Ya. It's really too bad he couldn't find a BLUE/WHITE, huh? :rofl

'VERY NICE, TEXAS!!!:thumbsup :cheers

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
GTinTexas

I see you took my advice to sent it out to John and the test ride I gave you sold you on the car! Looks like you are doing it right. You have to bring your car out to the Texas Mile in October and run it.

PS
I gave GTinTexas a ride in my GT at Lambo of Houston the day he was looking at a new ride. He was deciding on the GT or a Murcie. After I took him for a ride in the GT he bought the GT on the spot and sent it to John after I told him the extra power mine had was done by John. Good times

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Very very nice!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
That looks extremely menacing. A very smart looking beastie - I always think they look 'other-worldly' when parked alongside a large 4X4 too.

Red is always going to look superior too given the enhanced performance and the little extras Ford gave all the reds..... :wink

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
PS
I gave GTinTexas a ride in my GT at Lambo of Houston the day he was looking at a new ride. He was deciding on the GT or a Murcie. After I took him for a ride in the GT he bought the GT on the spot and sent it to John after I told him the extra power mine had was done by John. Good times

It's like CRACK!! Jason I remember your first post and how you were able to get hooked up and get a ride in Ray's car and bought within a week. Now I see you passed the disease onward! :rofl

GTinTexas - Congrats on big Red! She looks good!

PS - don't tell Frank I said that

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
It's like CRACK!! Jason I remember your first post and how you were able to get hooked up and get a ride in Ray's car and bought within a week. Now I see you passed the disease onward! :rofl

PS - don't tell Frank I said that

?? I bought my GT without ever driving in one. Who is Ray? :confused

I definately passed the disease!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
?? I bought my GT without ever driving in one. Who is Ray? :confused

Sorry - Thought "PeakCompletitions" - ala Ray gave ya a spin.....

and what a disease! :thumbsup

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Jason,

"THE PUSHER MAN" Guess the old Steppenwolf song could have been about you! :lol

GT bring it to our dinner June 5th at Bailey's in Seabrook.:cheers

Larry

I may have the only stock GT in Houston, Jason stay away!!!!:biggrin

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Jason,

"THE PUSHER MAN"
I may have the only stock GT in Houston, Jason stay away!!!!:biggrin

Come to the dark side...........

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Sorry - Thought "PeakCompletitions" - ala Ray gave ya a spin.....

and what a disease! :thumbsup

That was Donnymac. :thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
?? I bought my GT without ever driving in one.

I thought we all did! :biggrin

I certainly didn't have a test drive - in fact I bought mine without even seeing it.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
- in fact I bought mine without even seeing it.

I called the dealer in San Diego - "What are you asking for the GT?"

Dealer: "We'll take MSRP."

"Will you take a deposit over the phone?"

Dealer: "Yes"

Deal was done! Drove 400 miles, picked it up the next day.