Less than 4 months to go until Ford GT Rally 7 - Nola Motorsports Park! For 2012, we will be centrally located in one of the greatest party cities in the world – New Orleans, Louisiana. Staying at the just re-opened and completely renovated Hyatt Regency New Orleans, we will be just a few minutes from the center of the French Quarter. With SVT Team members, an incredible array of Ford GTs, the nightlife and dining of the Big Easy, and the chance to get on one of the newest, fastest, and safest club motorsports facilities in the country at Nola Motorsports Park, let's make this the most fun Rally yet!
*Click Here to begin the registration process*
Ford GT National Rally 7 is October 10-13, 2012. By popular demand, we have added a Wednesday evening cocktail party/meet & greet to kick off the event. After that, we'll:
- Spend a day driving the new 2.75 mile, 16 turn road course at Nola Motorsports Park. This new circuit is fast and safe, with endless amounts of runoff and a 3360' foot straight even in it's short configuration.
- Do speed runs on the massive 5090' foot straight away when configured for the 2.32 mile course. The straight even has a concrete launch pad.
- Get track instruction from driving dynamics engineers like Mark McGowan and Ford GT Forum experts like Ron "Roketman" Savenor and Andy "Specracer" Bentinck-Smith
- Connect with Ford GT and SVT Team members to hear about the history of Ford GT as only those who designed, engineered and built the car can relay
- Receive a limited edition Camilo Pardo designed and signed Rally 7 giclee
- Enjoy the incredible nightlife and dining that New Orleans has to offer
- Take a scenic drive to a plantation luncheon to conclude the event
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue,
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA 70113
Tel: +1 504 561 1234 Fax: +1 504 523 0488
Experience the Crescent City like never before when you stay at the revitalized Hyatt Regency New Orleans. An integral part of New Orleans’ downtown for more than 30 years, Hyatt Regency New Orleans was one of the most visual representations of Hurricane Katrina's aftermath. For more than five years, citizens of New Orleans have eagerly awaited the re-opening of one of the city’s most important hotels. The hotel re-opened its doors in the Fall of 2011 as the city’s premier meeting and convention hotel, boasting 200,000 square feet of state-of-the-art event space, strikingly sophisticated guest rooms and amenities.
With a dramatic design that compliments the uniqueness of the city, our hotel anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. On Friday and Saturday nights, Anais St John will delight and transport you to the golden age of jazz and cabaret. Indulge in luscious desserts as you enjoy the New Orleans nightlife.
Take advantage of our premier setting – adjacent to the New Orleans Superdome and New Orleans Arena, blocks from the French Quarter, Morial Convention Center, and Mississippi River Front. For a more leisurely approach - sit back and relax while sightseeing on the soon to arrive Loyola Avenue Streetcar Line, opening in 2012.
THIS HOTEL OFFERS A COMPLETE, SECURE, ABOVE GROUND PARKING GARAGE FOR OUR FORD GTs. IT IS ALSO ONLY A SHORT 20 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THE TRACK.
BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW
OR CALL 1-800-233-1234
Some shots from 2011. Hope to see you in 2012!