Camilo's GT

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
I was reading where Camilo has owned a few different GT's, I think he still owns this one. This paint scheme is unreal, looks awesome.......

Camilo's GT.jpg

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Every car commissioned by Camillo has been beautiful. This color is like the old Ford "Portofino Blue" which is one of my favorites. I hope he does one in British Racing Green some day.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I think it is Brittany Blue

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I can't remember what the name of the color is, but when we went up to the paint shop to match the chip off the model it was some off the shelf GM color. Car is sick. Looks very fresh and is probably the dressiest GT. We flew out to Baltimore and bought it from a great guy that had driven the car ~2,000 miles. Drove it back to Detroit the same day. The car was white/blue and was so clean it felt bad sending it to get repainted. Up on the hoist it looked like it had never even been driven.

It's also part of Ford GT history because it's been in pictures and people have talked about it on this forum, and therefore, it is worth at least $2-3 million dollars. It's even been pulled over with 3 people in it. Living the dream! If anyone is interested, send smoke signals. Cash only. :lol

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I can't remember what the name of the color is, but when we went up to the paint shop to match the chip off the model it was some off the shelf GM color. Car is sick. Looks very fresh and is probably the dressiest GT. We flew out to Baltimore and bought it from a great guy that had driven the car ~2,000 miles. Drove it back to Detroit the same day. The car was white/blue and was so clean it felt bad sending it to get repainted. Up on the hoist it looked like it had never even been driven.

It's also part of Ford GT history because it's been in pictures and people have talked about it on this forum, and therefore, it is worth at least $2-3 million dollars. It's even been pulled over with 3 people in it. Living the dream! If anyone is interested, send smoke signals. Cash only. :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
:lol

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wow, I love IT!

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
I've seen it drive by while on the sidelines.

Last edited:
H

HHGT

I think we all need to go to therapy sessions. :facepalm:

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

I was passed by it while driving a Camaro......

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I almost spun it in the rain trying to keep up to Mark in the Boss pre production car and Gene in the Shelby at VIR!I waged the tail a couple of times!
I thought boy, I don't want to be guy known as the guy who stuffed Camilos car! Cam was disappointed I couldn't keep up to them in the rain!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

I was passed by it while driving a Camaro......

I almost spun it in the rain trying to keep up to Mark in the Boss pre production car and Gene in the Shelby at VIR!

Revised estimate: $3-4 million.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Revised estimate: $3-4 million.

Mines gotta be worth 2.5M considering it was a GT world record holder and been in so many magazines and Internet articles. Anyone interested talk to my agent DBK.

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
OMG!!! You guys are funny, please keep it up. I only hope that everyone gets the inference.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Camilo called me 3 days ago to get info as he's joining us at Mojave Speed Day. He told me that not only is that light blue metallic Ford GT his daily driver, it's currently his only car! (at least out in LA) :eek

Chip

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Chip, I hope to meet you out at Mojave. Running my GT at Spring Mountain in Vegas was so damn fun I can't wait to do more events with the car. I have a rain check for Mojave, I signed up for the first one but couldn't make it out so Mike Borders extended an invitation again this year. I may just spectate and learn this go around and try in the fall.

DBK-did you see Gran Torino? No chop tops or gay flames on the GT and you get $3.5m from a phone bidder..,,,

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip, I hope to meet you out at Mojave.

I'll see you there!

Chip