Worlds most powerfull supercharged mod motor and 1429rwhp in a FORD GT:)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Worlds most powerfull supercharged mod motor and 1452rwhp in a FORD GT:)

We just made Mod Motor history today. I now have the worlds most powerful Supercharged Mod Motor in exsistance. About 1700 flywheel hp and 1452rwhp with 34lbs of boost on E85 and I can only pull it to 8000rpms on dyno or it will shut off at 200mph and power has not fallen off yet..It will turn 8500 no prob. Considering I built the whole car and designed everything, Billet crank, headers/exhaust, blower kit, fuel system, wiring for stand alone, composite body panels, helped put the short block together and finished the rest of the motor myself, and I will paint/assemble the car aswell. I'm pretty Stoked:biggrin I think there is a little left in it and tomorrow we will find out how much as im going todo some more dyno work on it.
Its been a long 3 years in the works but its all coming together and its still the spare motor for the car:willy
The second motor will be just a tad better:thumbsup

BTW T.T lambo guys better invest in some billet transmission parts cause im coming to wear you guys out......SOON

I'm going to have a drink now. Oh yeah i'll have dyno vid tomorrow in the day light.

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Great job..........hey many the museum is a go, need something special for the floor, something really neat....you in.......gtjoey1314

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Woohoo, a big congrats!! That's some impressive number!

GTED

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Time to turn the the boost up on my TT Lambo;). Awesome numbers man! Please post pics.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Congrats. Hope you can remind the Lambos who is in charge.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"About 1700 flywheel hp and 1429rwhp..."

:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

:party:party:party:party:party

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow BMF! Crazy & cool!

Ed

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
How about some pics of everything.. and that dyno readout.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
let's tag team those Lambo's at TX2K. :)

H

HHGT

That is just outstanding. Curious if you would like to share the build cost? Or is this one of those I have no budget projects! Either way, well done and congrats.

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
Your flywheel horsepower is probably not that high because the Recardo transaxel is more efficient than that, probably more on the order of 1500 hp, outstanding RWHP though!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
That is just outstanding. Curious if you would like to share the build cost? Or is this one of those I have no budget projects! Either way, well done and congrats.

Thanks and LOL if it was no budget it would of been done 5 months after I started the project in 2009 hehe. When I have had money and time I have worked on it and by no means have deep pockets. I'll have a good idea when I get it all wrapped up and I have kept track of everything. Really not out of control xpensive for what it is and prob less than a t.t gallardo build. I've had some support from Procharger, magnafuel on fuel system stuff, Computer company bs3, I built my own headers and exhaust which is a solid 75hour project. I didn't spend 30-50 on the motor and I did that myself too. Plus the car was wrecked, so i've been collecting parts to get it togheter. It was pretty much a bare chassis when I got it as every part on it was damaged from when it rolled.

Your flywheel horsepower is probably not that high because the Recardo transaxel is more efficient than that, probably more on the order of 1500 hp, outstanding RWHP though!

Well all the engineers I talk to beg the differ. Actually the more power you make with a transaxle/manual transmission it does actually rob more power as to the stresses of the gears pushing away from each other increase with more power. I am figuring from talking with several gear people and engineers that the losses on a GT at this power level is 13-15% and I think its pretty common knowledge in stock form its over 10%. 10% would be 1571. At some point I will have one of these motors on a engine dyno and I will know for sure. My fuel numbers on the computer tell me alot of how much power its making. Also thank you:)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
let's tag team those Lambo's at TX2K. :)

I plan on being there as long as I can get this thing painted and done.....Mile for sure thou.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I plan on being there as long as I can get this thing painted and done.....Mile for sure thou.

Mile is only 1 week after Tx2K. :)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Mile is only 1 week after Tx2K. :)
YEA I KNOW LOL I may need the week, my shit box is a bare chassis with a motor in it right now strapped to my dyno. Making the carbon roof for it today and got alot of paint work and assemble todo.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Congrats on the massive HP numbers!

In my business we say "That's High Voltage"!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
1452@8000rpms is the final numbers. I'm happy and now I need to get it done.....Plus I totally ran out of Injector and Fuel system. I had to put a boost a pump on it and will be ditching the set of 100lb injectors and adding another set of 160's. So I will have 320lb worth of injectors in this thing. LOL I had a 107lbs of fuel pressure also todo this and the injectors are 100% maxed out on E85 @ 7800rpms.

Last edited:

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
What's the gas guzzler tax run? (or as when people ask me what my mileage is the answer is I don't care)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great Job Dan, I hope you run some big speeds in the mile.. :thumbsup

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Great stuff!!! Help me understand, why the E85 fuel?

John