Pleasantville Ford, NY - Great GT / SVT Service (NY/Westchester/CT)

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Had a great 5K mile GT Service at Pleasantville Ford, in Pleasantville, NY (45 form NYC or Metro North)

Frank Porcaro is the Service Manager
Ron Rickey is the Master Technician- ASE / SVT

From start to finish experience was totally professional.

-Confirmed they had experience with numerous GTs; and familiar with part specific ordering. I used them in 2008.
-Called me day before to confirm appointment.
-When I arrived, Service Mgr came out to greet and had 2 other people move cars & help guide me into waiting service bay
-GT parts and fluids were ordered ahead of time and ready
-Wrote up Service Order and had print out of recommended Ford Service interval; took notes on 1-2 issues.
-Master Technician, came by listened as work order was prepared and noted helping other GT owner who tracked car.
-All fluids, filters to be changed; 5Kmi. checks; transaxle filler leak.

Called 24 hours later with update; offered to be done by end of day. Also, early AM next day

-Next day 8am called to confirm all work done. Car was parked out front & ready just before I arrived.
-Reviewed 3 page Service Order & discussed color, consistency of all fluid flushed & filters and additional parts.
-Service Manager walked me out and helped me exit driveway edge, and held traffic while I was off.

Overall, Frank & Ron take pride in their jobs and really enjoy having a GT in the shop. They noted it was the star attraction and many clients took pics, and it was kept in back of shop locked down out of view at closing.

Dealership is family owned and been in business for 41 years; old school set up with Parts counter; Accessories Case and Cashiers Window. Has 6-8Service Bays and full service body shop. They do a big Super Duty Truck business and have the ASE Master Techs who can service the high $ iron.

If your are in neighboring regions make sure to come out to this dealer...your GT will be well taken care of; its right off Saw Mill Parkway exit and can be accessed from Bronx River, Taconic, and Merritt. There is a CAM2 Racing Fuel station across street too.

Last edited:

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Kayvan,

This is great to know as I need a 5K service and I do not think that GT Joey is doing his fall GT w/ the GT Guys this year.

Stu

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Stu

Definitely call and book an appointment.

Having a GT all serviced feels great