Stainless Works exhaust video

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland
My 06 GT at a recent Cars & Coffee in Ireland, fitted with Stainless Works system with small cats.
Wait until 3 mins 15 seconds in the video to hear it accelerate in the distance on to the motorway.
Steve
[video=youtube;VCH2cyhSErM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCH2cyhSErM&feature=feedbul[/video]

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
That was insane lol! Whoever recorded the video did a great job, its so hard capturing the high decibels without the mic going nutz! :cheers

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Awesome! I didnt even know that we had a GT brother in Ireland!

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland
Awesome! I didnt even know that we had a GT brother in Ireland!
And I am a Pantera brother too :) just see the menacing Pantera in your sig.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
I saw that Pantera listed in your signature at the bottom of your page. I love my Pantera but the GT is like nothing else in the world. I have dreamt of owning one of these since I was a little boy and still can't believe that I have one sometimes. To have both is incredible! Life is good!

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland
True, I have owned my GT5S Pantera for nine years, and in that time improved in a lot with modified suspension arms to cut tramlining, custom handbrake caliper system, headers from Pat Mical and custom ss mufflers with 3"pipes, and a 392cu/in Windsor stroker. Never owned another car as long as the Pantera.
panmodellore.jpg

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co