Coffee Tables and Wall Hangers

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Heh everyone, I know this thread has been started many times before but maybe this time we have a winner! I met with Bryan Chambers of Alternative Automotive Technologies last night at the Detroit Autorama hot rod show. they actually had a full display set up with the coffee tables and wall hangers.
Spoke with him quite awhile to make sure he didn't think I was a tire kicker or dreamer. He assured me that they had coffee tables and wall hangers available for sale right now. in fact they had units there at the show for sale. Not cheap, so don;t think there is some kind of deal becuase you belong to the forum.
He said he would make units in whatever color you want, with and without stipes which are now painted on intead of early decals. They were giving out a 15% discount coupon for this week end only so probably won't help anyone with this late post but you can always try.
He said to tell anyone who calls or emails to mention that I spoke with him (Scott at Autorama) so he remembers the conversation. He said he would take care of us- who knows! said he might add VIN tag for forum members too.
Bryan Chambers office 248-588-1198 cell 248-379-2747 or email bchambers@altautotech.com
Good luck!
Scott:banana

my coffee table pictured below. will be getting the matching wall hanger now!

Attachments

• FGT TABLE4.jpg
    FGT TABLE4.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
So that I have a ballpark idea, what does not cheap mean?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You can check old threads, but the table was a couple grand plus shipping. Order it without the glass top and have it made locally.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I did not know if the price was still good.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I did not know if the price was still good.

Please don't quote me on the prices but I think the wall hanger is around $1500.00 and the table is $2500-2600.00 but not sure if that included the 7' x 1/2" thick piece of glass or not. I wouldn't have the glass shipped anyways. you can get that made locally. call Bryan,
scott

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Wow!!

I've spent less on all my race art!