Dagger GT?

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
http://www.zercustoms.com/news/TranStar-Dagger-GT-Supercar.html

Discuss.

I think it looks great (from certain angles...), but reallllly doubt their numbers will ever be achieved.

Last edited:

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
when I see it I'll believe it.

not much more to talk about.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Call me a moron (and I'm aware of 3 of you who do :skep), but, I r-e-a-l-l-y LIKE what what I can see of this car. 'Wish there were a shot or 2 of the interior & engine bay.

'Not so sure about the 1.5 sec 0-60 time regardless of the 572 rat's 2K h.p. (super glue tires?). As one of our illustrious sponsors says, horsepower is not the problem - traction is.

Be all that as it may, I feel the same as Mullet - I'll believe it when I see it.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Copy of the Saleen prototype of a few years back? It is attractive.

BBC? :bored Nothing like using oversized (externally) pushrod motors in a 21st century car. Even Mercury Marine has finally abandoned that technology.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
BBC? :bored Nothing like using oversized (externally) pushrod motors in a 21st century car.

But, you can't argue with the fact dey WORKS darn guuuuud though, now can ya. :biggrin :cheers

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Call me a moron (and I'm aware of 3 of you who do :skep), but, I r-e-a-l-l-y LIKE what what I can see of this car. 'Wish there were a shot or 2 of the interior & engine bay.

'Not so sure about the 1.5 sec 0-60 time regardless of the 572 rat's 2K h.p. (super glue tires?). As one of our illustrious sponsors says, horsepower is not the problem - traction is.

Be all that as it may, I feel the same as Mullet - I'll believe it when I see it.

If you really like it, you can be an buyer, INVESTOR!, or FOOL, depending on the company's outcome. The odds are the ROI will be negative :)

http://www.gtr-xs.com/investors.htm

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
But, you can't argue with the fact dey WORKS darn guuuuud tough, now can ya. :biggrin :cheers

Maybe, maybe not. I have spent the last 20 years spanking most every one I come across with my Big Fords :thumbsup

Attachments

• dscn0633 (4).jpg
    dscn0633 (4).jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 339
Aug 25, 2006
WOW that is a nice engiine bay

Shadowman

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Maybe, maybe not. I have spent the last 20 years spanking most every one I come across with my Big Fords :thumbsup

EVERY brand spanks and GETS spanked on any given day. 'Doesn't alter/change the fact that the BB & SBC pushrod engines more than hold their own even in today's "hi tech" world. There's no question at all that they DO get the job done.

That said, I'm not aware of any GM 'commencer' that is as BOMB PROOF as the one that sits in the FGT.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Well, you can't say the internet at least hasn't let everyone with a useless pipe dream promote it.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
EVERY brand spanks and GETS spanked on any given day. 'Doesn't alter/change the fact that the BB & SBC pushrod engines more than hold their own even in today's "hi tech" world. There's no question at all that they DO get the job done.

That said, I'm not aware of any GM 'commencer' that is as BOMB PROOF as the one that sits in the FGT.

Wouldn't argue that. Just standing up for the Ford Pushrod motors, which have some great history as well. :thumbsup

WOW that is a nice engiine bay

Shadowman

Coming from you, that is a huge compliment. Proud to say I am the engineer/fabricator/installer/assembler. :cheers

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I like the look of the Dagger GT, whether it ever gets built is entirely another matter. But it looks great and demonstrates that car design is alive and well.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I like the look of the Dagger GT, whether it ever gets built is entirely another matter. But it looks great and demonstrates that car design is alive and well.

at least on the internet Neilda, but tested that is the question...... What would the drag be on a car that goes 308 mph? Would it lift like the space shuttle? We all know the time and effort spent on the aerodynamics of the FGT and it did not come cheap... re: 0-60 in 1.5 sec - Jato?

But on the looks I have to agree ONCE with EP

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
But on the looks I have to agree ONCE with EP

And I'll bet it hurtz like the devil, too, don't it...! :tongue:lol