Welcome CoolTech ( Kendall)

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Nice to see you have the new spot here. Looks like you have added some new stuff to the site :thumbsup

The Battery Float charger kit worked out very nice:thumbsup. Thanks for a great product !. I was procrastinating too long and killed the battery twice. It's nice to see the lights on this unit. You can tell when it's charging and when it's not. I always wondered what the OEM charger is doing. The front plug in is very easy.

Let me also give you a plug on the Setrab Trans Cooler. What a nice set up and easy install. More capacity than the others and better quality and value IMO.

Also noticed you have the CDC Rear bumper Delete kits available on the site now. I sent your link to another GT owner that is local. Do I get a prize?:lol With as many as you have installed it makes sense to have them available. I was surprised to see they are the same price and we get to buy from a forum vendor. :thumbsup

One note though, Maybe you should also let folks know you are set-up to install your products as well as general service and mod installs.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I've got the Cooltech Transaxle Cooler by Setrab also. Thanks for a nice clean installation with no issues and no leaks. Worked great in Las Vegas during a full weekend of driving with a large car club. Nice to have the extra peace of mind and protection.

Next time I will get the battery float charger too, I forgot about that.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks for the cool goody bags at Rally III also!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks for the cool goody bags at Rally III also!

+1

I was standing there when you introduced yourself to Tony (HP) when he was checking the plugs on Ed Sim's car in Vegas. It's nice to put a face to the name.

H

HHGT

Transaxle Cooler & Installation
Engine & Transaxle fluid changes
Whipple/Accufab/Mafia Installation
Battery Tender & Installation

Great guy and a great family, even though I never got a bag of goodies.

:thumbsup:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Yes, the tote bag was a very nice and appreciated touch. Also appreciate the quality posts. Thank you for what you bring to the table.
Cheers,
daniel

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ahhhhh.... Mr Thong Man...
If you went to the Rally instead of Baskin Robbins you would have received all the bennies....:thumbsup:lol:thumbsup
Hope the procedures that Dr. Plastic has planned for you all work out as forecasted.:biggrin

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nice to see you have the new spot here. Looks like you have added some new stuff to the site :thumbsup

The Battery Float charger kit worked out very nice:thumbsup. Thanks for a great product !. I was procrastinating too long and killed the battery twice. It's nice to see the lights on this unit. You can tell when it's charging and when it's not. I always wondered what the OEM charger is doing. The front plug in is very easy.

Let me also give you a plug on the Setrab Trans Cooler. What a nice set up and easy install. More capacity than the others and better quality and value IMO.

Also noticed you have the CDC Rear bumper Delete kits available on the site now. I sent your link to another GT owner that is local. Do I get a prize?:lol With as many as you have installed it makes sense to have them available. I was surprised to see they are the same price and we get to buy from a forum vendor. :thumbsup

One note though, Maybe you should also let folks know you are set-up to install your products as well as general service and mod installs.

I believe all of Kendall's products are on my gal:thumbsup I would say the best part of purchasing from Kendall is he is right at your finger tips in case you have any questions during the installations. We talked on the phone in depth before I even placed an order and once I did Kendall gave me his cell number in case I had any questions during the installations (believe me I used that option several times). That being said, you don't have to be the big tech guy to do the installs as he makes it fun to do the work yourself and learn more about the Ford GT. I have posted this same type of information just after installing my rear bumper delete last winter. Thanks Kendall you are top notch in my book as well.:cheers

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
So let's blow up his ego some more (he needs it as he works for a french company:lol in Job 1)

I have the battery tender and transcooler which has been modified to add a thermostat per a thread from Black Ice and as such Kendall modified the cooler lines and built a new customer bracket for the trans cooler!

Talked to him when the tender went wierd...... no problem!

Even bought the decals off him......

Fast, reliable and everything needed to succeed on his part and more imprortantly makes the recipiant happy! :cheers

Kendall - what's this about the bag.... Pe2unia and I will take any leftovers :biggrin

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Kendall - what's this about the bag.... Pe2unia and I will take any leftovers :biggrin[/QUOTE]

Good thinking Mike! Kendall Ohhh Kendall Ohhhh Kendall! What about the extra bags for Mad and I???:biggrin

rsmithtax

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2012
los gatos. ca
what happened to the ford gt offered on ebay

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
what happened to the ford gt offered on ebay

Are you aware this thread is 7 years old?

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Bony's spirit lives on!