Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Nice job, VPC!!! :thumbsup

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
well done..am I the only one with the 'check gage' problem?

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
great post.....make it a sticky

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Battery is dead.

Went,to start in show room but dead battery?Dealer said the car had been sitting for three weeks or so.Ive heard of bad batterys in some cars, should i be concerned and dose this mess up on board computers?
Thanks, Crayne.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Just do a slow low voltage recharge on the battery and have it checked, should be ok. Mine went dead in my garage before I hooked up the trickle charger.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
get the 'battery babbysitter' and attach the pigtails directly to the battery terminals, have them exit on the front 'grill' and your problems are over.

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Battery babby sitter?

Thanks,is that the real name? where can i get one.

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
centerpunch said:
Battery Tender.
mine also was dead on the showroom floor when picked it up...they jumped it and the next morning it was dead again. I charged it and have not had a problem since...even after sitting for longer than a week. An alternator will not recharge, only maintain a charge. If charge is low, that is all it will maintain...

NY 05 GT 40

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2007
Dead Battery

I have a fealing there was a bunch of bum batteries or old batteries installed in the cars. That was the first warranry repair I had and have not hasd an issue since. Get your dealer to replace the battery..

\
Went,to start in show room but dead battery?Dealer said the car had been sitting for three weeks or so.Ive heard of bad batterys in some cars, should i be concerned and dose this mess up on board computers?
Thanks, Crayne.

gtracer

GT Owner
Oct 13, 2006
Homer Glen, IL.
windshield wiper arm

Took off the wipers, wow what a difference. As many have said previously, the outward view is awesome.

I found the perfect solution to cover up the ugly wiper mounts. Ace Hardware sells a black plastic cap 1" id and 1/2" deep. This is a perfect fit and looks like an item that would be a factory issue for anyone wanting to remove the wiper blades. The Ace part number is 56924 and they come 4 to a pack.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
whiite petunia,
very nice of you to post the faq's.Thats very cool,nice job!!
The fgt/ forum group rules!!
Ron

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Just wanted to revive this great thread for those who have recently joined us.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
thanks!