Here's some more...

PA220153.jpg

PA210093.jpg

FordGT.jpg

P4170021_1.jpg

--RS

Sinner

Apr 14, 2008
Nice collection. Here is a shot I took of a GT at the Texas Mile in 08'.

ford.jpg

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
From Rodger 1197

Last edited:

86blackwidow

Mar 10, 2008
Ventura,ca
Those are some great looking pictures.

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
FGT_JEEP_C6_LS3_1.JPG

The other day

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Isaac,

If you get a chance...would you put up some additional shots of that Jeep please? Especially of that hood. :cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Photo's

96GTS -very nice.

Loved the one with the black/white GT with the red Alfa driver trying to get a closer look.

Ford GT Guy - your Tungsten GT photo's were appreciated. Truly one of the best GT colors, but seldom posted in the Forum. Thanks.:thumbsup

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
Isaac,

If you get a chance...would you put up some additional shots of that Jeep please? Especially of that hood. :cheers

I hope this is ok..... otherwise I'll have to arrange something with Dave and pals ;)

Jeep_Brute_1.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Issac,
What is the story behind that bad boy? Just the thing Mrs. Bony needs to tool over to Chico's! Looks nasty :)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Isaac..that Jeep is hot. Like Bony asked...what is the story with that bad boy?

BTW - Thanks

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
Issac,
What is the story behind that bad boy? Just the thing Mrs. Bony needs to tool over to Chico's! Looks nasty :)

Isaac..that Jeep is hot. Like Bony asked...what is the story with that bad boy?

BTW - Thanks

https://secure.aev-conversions.com/
http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/brute/

Destined to be an American classic! Brute is here! Offering utility, great styling, and AEV durability, this is the AEV Brute Jeep pickup conversion. Countless hours of design have made this the ultimate conversion for any Jeep TJ Wrangler ( SWB, LWB, LHD, RHD Tooltip ) . Originally designed in 2002 (and a winner of the Daimler/Chrysler Design Excellence Award), the Brute is now available in kit form. Changes from the concept vehicle include an all new hardtop with increased headroom and two small skylights, plus a redesigned stamped steel bed that offers even more storage space.

The kit comes over 90% assembled, with an average build time of around 60 hours. Additionally, the kit can be purchased in various stages to meet your specific needs or budget.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Bony, if you want that car let me know. It has a Hemi 5.7 L conversion as well.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Flat Black Brute was a show car for SEMA in 2005 and 2006.

4 1/2 lift kit
37" Tire with AEV bead locks
AEV hi line fender and hood conversions
AEV 5.7 Hemi Conversion

There are two other cars in stock, one yellow and one in Khaki. The yellow Brute is brand new.

Both hi line 2" lift and 35"s. Non-hemi

Or if you want one in any other color/spec combo, we can get that done quick. Flat Black is the pimp daddy color though.

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
Or if you want one in any other color/spec combo, we can get that done quick. Flat Black is the pimp daddy color though.

Totally

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Thanks Isaac!

I have forwarded along the URL's to some buds that I go rock crawling with. A couple of them have already done the hemi swap...as well as Big Block Chevy's. One bud works at Chrysler and has noticed that the factory parts manual makes reference to engine mounts, cooling, etc... for a Wrangler hemi.

I have an old CJ-7 that I have transformed over the years (basically only the frame is still original - I swapped in EFI back in '94), and have been looking at going to the new 4-door Wrangler Unlimited.

This AEV group has some cool ideas!

Attachments

• new_001.jpg
    new_001.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,398
This is what I want when I retire with 20 years of service completed

m3dragon

Jun 5, 2007
I have some hi res pics. Can I post them here?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
you may post ford gt pics... we are aware of you events, I personally attend the Fresno events. Just hate to tie up bandwidth on thing which we all know about. It is nothing personal. In fact I enjoy your events very much.

m3dragon

Jun 5, 2007
you may post ford gt pics... we are aware of you events, I personally attend the Fresno events. Just hate to tie up bandwidth on thing which we all know about. It is nothing personal. In fact I enjoy your events very much.

Thank you for the clarification on the events posting. Just wanted to make sure the GT owners here knew they were welcome at the events as well as have them out for the photoshoots we have planned.

I have the pics of the White GT as well as a every other color in 1024 + size. How would you like me to post them?