GT saver motor light

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
a couple in stock

Any news on this mod. I do not see it on the website. Group Buy??
I try to keep a couple in stock at all times. I even installed another one the first evening at Rally II, in Newport Beach.

More info here:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2467

Thanks,

Jay, GTsaver.com

See more GTsaver products at the following postings : http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
GT Rally II

I know. I was foolin :wink
Dave, Thanks for the great work you did at GT Rally II! You are a quiet guy though....... :thumbsup

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Would it work for a GTX-1? If so I would like to buy one.:cheers

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Would it work for a GTX-1? If so I would like to buy one.:cheers
cmoody32,

This will require some careful measurements. I will try to determine this soon. Jay

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Jay, you meeting us at PC on sunday?

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Jay, you meeting us at PC on sunday?
LEMANSZ,

Sorry, had to work again. Labor day I will be working on shifter balls, since I am several weeks behind.

Hope you guys had a good time.

Jay

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
LEMANSZ,

Sorry, had to work again. Labor day I will be working on shifter balls, since I am several weeks behind.

Hope you guys had a good time.

Jay

Jay,

Thanks for spending your Labor Day working on the shifter balls. I know if the quality of the OEM balls were up to snuff, these would've been completed long ago. I appreciate your diligence and high standards.

Good day,

Kelvin

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
a long Labor Day

Jay,

Thanks for spending your Labor Day working on the shifter balls. I know if the quality of the OEM balls were up to snuff, these would've been completed long ago. I appreciate your diligence and high standards.

Good day,

Kelvin
Hi Kelvin,

Yes, it was a long Labor Day, however I did get several shifter balls completed. I am now shipping back orders and one the balls is reserved for you, okay?!!!

Thanks,

Jay :thumbsup

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
too awesome!

I have seen some dumb patents get approved. I believe Jay could have gotten a patent for the light, but probably didn't file one. Even if he had a patent for the light, collecting on it is another costly matter.
BlackICE,

As a person named on several US patents, you are absolutely correct. I just feel that the GT's powerplant is too awesome to leave dark during the evening, it's a sin! The royal blue glow against the GT's metallic paint at night is too awesome to describe and looks much better that the Audi's illumination scheme.

My opinion only, Jay

See more GTsaver products mentioned at: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34