GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 29, 2016
Sorry this is a bit late:
2005 0035
Order Date: 12/16/2003
Date Built: 9/22/2004
Sold Date: 12/10/2004

Greetings Quickdraw, I have just acquired 1FAFP90S86Y401873 and wondered if you could provide the Order/Built/Sold date information. Thanks,

Bill

Hawleywood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 14, 2018
SF BAY AREA
New to the site. I just purchased a 05 from Marv Rose. I would like to know where I can purchase or find a build sheet. I also would like the build date and any other info I should have.

2005 GT Last four are 1106

THANK YOU,
SCOTT

By build sheet do you mean the window sticker? That may be available from Ford Performance. Do a search here to find out how to get one.

Each car has a build book, but except for a lucky few, the build books were not given to owners but kept by Ford.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
There is an "authenticity package" that includes a window sticker and build info.

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_...11101&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6957

There is only one per vehicle so if the original owner claimed it already you'd have to try to have Marv track it down from the previous owner.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Greetings Quickdraw, I have just acquired 1FAFP90S86Y401873 and wondered if you could provide the Order/Built/Sold date information. Thanks,

Bill

BILL

pm me and I can run an OASIS report for you..
thanks,
scott

Hawleywood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 14, 2018
SF BAY AREA
Bummer I did not get a build book. I have the window sticker. Is there a way of obtaining the build book if previous owner does not have?

Scott

Hawleywood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 14, 2018
SF BAY AREA
Thanks will do.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bummer I did not get a build book. I have the window sticker. Is there a way of obtaining the build book if previous owner does not have?

Scott

You can try to enter your VIN into the SVT page. If it has been taken it will tell you.

Build book availability?

You can try to enter your VIN into the SVT page. If it has been taken it will tell you.

I've tried before to get the build book for my car. The SVT page, as far as I can see, does not provide a way to even ask about it. Do you know a way to get it?

Thanks!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried before to get the build book for my car. The SVT page, as far as I can see, does not provide a way to even ask about it. Do you know a way to get it?

Thanks!

There is no official build book. While a few might have escaped, there is no official documentation from Ford other than the package I mentioned above.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Thanks!

Every car has an official build book that was completed and signed off as the car was produced, but they were long ago shuffled off into storage somewhere and are not available.