Recommendation for best Ford Dealer in Dallas for airbag service

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
Hello Forum,
Haven't posted in a while. Wondered if any members in Dallas area knows which Ford Dealer would be best to take a GT to to have the airbags done?

Thanks

Mark

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sam Pack’s Ford Dealerships would be my choice in The Dallas Area!

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Hi Mark.

I took my GT to Autonation Ford Frisco in March 2018. Beforehand, I spoke to the service manager and he assured me the car would be in good hands with their master mechanic. I dropped the car off and met the whole team. They did a great job and even did an oil change. I usually get my oil changed at Boardwalk Ferrari in Plano, by Chris, who does all my work on the GT.

Hope to see you out on the roads! Let me know if you ever want to get the cars together. Offer extended to all other Dallas area GTs too!

Jack

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
I have used Park Cities Ford in Dallas several times with no issues. One of those was the original air bag changeout.

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
Thanks guys. I will go with Park Cities Ford as I live close to them. Thanks for the info.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I just ship my car from st Louis to ByeEnzo. He does mine for free on his lift at home. Good to have the dirt on someone.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Hah Frank!
I had Sam Pack do my air bag recall on my 2005. Bought and service my 2018 NFGT there also.