Pahrump, NV
Very good news indeed!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
That is great news. Wonderful track.
For a moment I thought Mitt Romney was a race enthusiast....”New owners, Mitime Investment group”

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
" Mitime Investment & Development Group operates road racing facilities for automobiles, motorcycles, and karts. The company is based in China. Mitime Investment & Development Group operates as a subsidiary of Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. "

In other words, China, Inc.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Great news for the greatest track in the USA

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
You knew the track wasn't going to disappear. For the town of Toelle, well, "free track"! Millers just got tired of funding losses.

One of our Spring Mountain acquaintances is a real estate guy that was the high bidder at close. The legal wrangling centered around whether future assurances of investment by the Chinese could count for bidding purposes. It seems that they finally got it sorted.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow! I knew you guys would know the scoop! Thx.

Ed

Mar 15, 2006
The track is not going anywhere but the Ford Performance Driving School may or may not stay in Utah. The director of the school is a good friend and it all depends on the new owners of the track as to if the school will remain there. Personally, I had a blast at the Ford school and greatly enjoyed driving the 2 tracks so I would like to see them stay there.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
John I hope their operating in MAY. We booked the Raptor Experience and the Ford Racing school.. Christmas for the Jensen’s. Looking forward to it...

The track is not going anywhere but the Ford Performance Driving School may or may not stay in Utah. The director of the school is a good friend and it all depends on the new owners of the track as to if the school will remain there. Personally, I had a blast at the Ford school and greatly enjoyed driving the 2 tracks so I would like to see them stay there.

Mar 15, 2006
John I hope their operating in MAY. We booked the Raptor Experience and the Ford Racing school.. Christmas for the Jensen’s. Looking forward to it...

Of course they will be in operation and dont take my comments as an indication that the school is nothing less than a VERY well run operation. They may or may not relocate to another track at some point in the future. Personally, I hope they stay in Utah. You will have a blast!

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
John... for sure... We all are looking forward to it.... my son had an idea for our application video... Dad let’s jump the GT with the Raptor....I think FORD will really like that!!!

I said let’s first see what the Raptor can do.... Utah. Here we come.... and we all get some asphalt track time too.....

Cheers!

Of course they will be in operation and dont take my comments as an indication that the school is nothing less than a VERY well run operation. They may or may not relocate to another track at some point in the future. Personally, I hope they stay in Utah. You will have a blast!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I say let’s make Utah our rally home base