Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Looks great Karl.

Looking at your profile pic reminds of when the concierge first took me through the Carbon Series configurations.

When he showed me white with red accents I nearly fell over. It looks SO GOOD! That was a very close second on my consideration.

The purity of white makes both the carbon fiber trim and the red accents really POP! Yours will be a head-turner for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Also from one to be CF owner to another --- WOW! Long live red accents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    The average American faces a nearly insurmountable challenge -- knowing how good he's got it while remembering the sacrifices made to get it.

Thanks for choosing us to be the delivering dealer! Your carbon series came out great. The rain held up just enough to keep it dry until we got it in the garage. Weird it rained all day before and after but not while it was outside. :). Hopefully once it is wrapped you will have some nice days to take it out! Thanks again and here is a sneak peak of the artwork Garen did and is coming your way next week!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Congratulations Karl,it is just stunning! Well done.

You got me on pins and needles here...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Milliken Ford View Post
    Thanks for choosing us to be the delivering dealer! Your carbon series came out great. The rain held up just enough to keep it dry until we got it in the garage. Weird it rained all day before and after but not while it was outside. :). Hopefully once it is wrapped you will have some nice days to take it out! Thanks again and here is a sneak peak of the artwork Garen did and is coming your way next week!
    The average American faces a nearly insurmountable challenge -- knowing how good he's got it while remembering the sacrifices made to get it.

Congrats Karl .. !! Awesome GT !!
    06 Tungsten # 1749 "Helenor "
    2017 Stormtrooper Edition # 56 " " Stormy "
    06 Red # 438 "Hellboy"
    Rallies: 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9 , 10 , 11, Daytona 2016 & 17, Sebring 2016 & 17 , LeMans 2016 & 17, Lime Rock 2016, COTA 16 , 200 MPH Club... 1st recipient of the " Bill Dickie Award "

GT Owner

Just beautiful. Congratulations ��