Application Video

ItsDocJim

Aug 12, 2017
This is my video for the new GT application. Sorry it is a bit grainy, it looked much better on the computer. Please watch and like. Don't be a hater and dislike the video, instead, let me know what you did or didn't like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIvW8QLc6M

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Good vid! What video editing software are you using? It looks like it's a low resolution upload. That can happen in two places: 1. When you save the final cut the editor allows you to choose a saving resolution, sometimes stated as "where will you display the video", ie, FaceBook or YouTube, etc. The saved video will be resolution-optimized for that application. 2. During the upload YouTube allows you to select the resolution (I'm pretty sure, I haven't uploaded anything for a while).

When saving the file to my hard drive from the editor I ALWAYS choose the highest resolution available (it is determined by what file format you use and the resolution of the original media). When uploading I choose the "HD" (high def) resolution.

Given the pixelation, this video looks like it might have had a resolution drop in both stages

Good luck with your application!!!!

Last edited: