Vehicle Transportation Guidance

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I'll be moving a vehicle from Scottsdale, AZ area, to the Detroit area on or about December 20th. Since so many of the gentlemen on this Forum transport vehicles here and there all the time, I am soliciting for the collective guidance, recommendations, and/or suggestions on how best to accomplish this task.

I'm thinking that with the BJ Auction coming up in the not to distant future, there may be vehicles transported into the Scottsdale area for pre-auction prep work, and that somebody would be looking for a loaded carrier when they leave. Dunno...just a thought.

Zip Codes - 85262 to 48375...or thereabouts

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm assuming you want an enclosed van. Did you check with Reliable? The guy that coordinates the Rallys is very helpful. I've also used Intercity.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I've also used Intercity.

Leno does as well...

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Intercity is the best.I have used them several times to ship my cars across country.Never a problem.They load the cars in the order they will unload them so they don't get moved in and out unnecessarily.Others when shipping long distance will drop them midway at a warehouse to put on another truck to take all cars local to one area.Problem with that is more of a chance for damage.