Close

Default Vehicle Transportation Guidance

I'll be moving a vehicle from Scottsdale, AZ area, to the Detroit area on or about December 20th. Since so many of the gentlemen on this Forum transport vehicles here and there all the time, I am soliciting for the collective guidance, recommendations, and/or suggestions on how best to accomplish this task.

I'm thinking that with the BJ Auction coming up in the not to distant future, there may be vehicles transported into the Scottsdale area for pre-auction prep work, and that somebody would be looking for a loaded carrier when they leave. Dunno...just a thought.

Zip Codes - 85262 to 48375...or thereabouts
    Faster faster faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    Hunter S Thompson

I'm assuming you want an enclosed van. Did you check with Reliable? The guy that coordinates the Rallys is very helpful. I've also used Intercity.
    Cheers,
    Tony

2006 Ford GT Heritage

ex-GT Owner/ B.o.D

Quote Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
    I've also used Intercity.
    Leno does as well...
    "…respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours…show respect to all people and grovel to none.” - Tecumseh

Intercity is the best.I have used them several times to ship my cars across country.Never a problem.They load the cars in the order they will unload them so they don't get moved in and out unnecessarily.Others when shipping long distance will drop them midway at a warehouse to put on another truck to take all cars local to one area.Problem with that is more of a chance for damage.
    2018 Huracan Performante
    2017 Ford Edge Sport
    2017 Ford Edge Titanium
    2016 Ford F350 Lariat
    2005 Ford GT Black /Silver,4 option car
    2008 UR Gallardo Superleggera 2R
    2003 996 TT Evoms GTXXX (Texas Mile 231.4 mph)
    2001 Viper ACR Saphire Blue/Silver stripes