When you get knocked down, get up again. SYCO GT'S NFGT APPLICATION VIDEO

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
That's actually true. I am Borg.

The shine on your 40th Anniversary is unreal. I suspect that you may actually be a Transformer. No normal show car could gleam like that. Please share a photo of it in Transformer mode. Oh, I guess that would reveal your true identity and is not permitted. I will keep the real secret 07XL0027.

In quite possibly the worst photograph I have ever taken, this is your cousin Transformer.

Attachments

• IMG_9378.jpg
    IMG_9378.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 90

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I’m pulling for you Randy. You deserve a NGT,

Thank you Tim. I still remember sitting next to you at a Rally Dinner for the first time, and remembering your quiet, reserved, yet confident and comfortable nature, that spoke volumes. Pure class and respect. Which speaks to our group.

My buddy Vince always says, the best car group around. And it really is a diverse collection of enthusiasts. I mean, we all have the same car, so there is nothing anyone needs to prove, and no one is constantly trying to one up anyone else.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Randy. Well done. Love it.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Very cool video. Your son makes a fine attorney. I'd rule in your favor. Best of luck to you Randy.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
good luck Randy...

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thank you Tim. I still remember sitting next to you at a Rally Dinner for the first time, and remembering your quiet, reserved, yet confident and comfortable nature, that spoke volumes. Pure class and respect. Which speaks to our group.

My buddy Vince always says, the best car group around. And it really is a diverse collection of enthusiasts. I mean, we all have the same car, so there is nothing anyone needs to prove, and no one is constantly trying to one up anyone else.

Thanks for the compliment. The feelings are mutual. Couldn’t ask for a better group of friends.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
The shine on your 40th Anniversary is unreal. I suspect that you may actually be a Transformer. No normal show car could gleam like that. Please share a photo of it in Transformer mode. Oh, I guess that would reveal your true identity and is not permitted. I will keep the real secret 07XL0027.

In quite possibly the worst photograph I have ever taken, this is your cousin Transformer.

Dude, why are you giving away my secret identity?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Go man go! Best of luck!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Good luck Randy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Randy. Well done. Love it.

Thank you John! I almost didn't post it, since I was worried it was too crude, static, and long.

good luck Randy...

Thanks Soroush! Always great to see you and definitely good times hanging out at the early rallies!

Very cool video. Your son makes a fine attorney. I'd rule in your favor. Best of luck to you Randy.

He's shy by nature, so I was really impressed. I just asked him Friday morning, and then we video'ed that early afternoon, so he was a good sport. He actually said it was fun. Thank you Sinovac.

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Go man go! Best of luck!

Thanks Mike! I noticed you have a R53 JCW Mini. So much fun those cars are! I had a blast auto-x'ing my Dinan S2 Mini.

Attachments

• Charlize Auto-X.jpg
    Charlize Auto-X.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 90

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I loved your video. Very compelling. Heck - you can come drive my GT (when I get it), anytime you want!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I loved your video. Very compelling. Heck - you can come drive my GT (when I get it), anytime you want!

That's very kind of you. (**starts looking for long term Airbnb rentals next to Jaxgt's home in Florida**) Can't wait to see your build.

I can't wait to get my eyes up close on one with camera in hand and really start studying the details. I think the local staff at Tuttle Click are eyeing me nervously waiting for me to make a jump over the red velvet ropes on Jim Click's white GT that sits in their front lobby.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm hoping you will be selected... a very deserving GT owner for sure! Good Luck! If you are even in central California let me know you are welcome to get up close and personal with mine.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
If you are even in central California let me know you are welcome to get up close and personal with mine.

Thank you Awsum! Much appreciated. Enjoy your beautiful ride! I've been obsessively watching all the videos and looking at the forum photos. Certainly nothing like seeing one in person, but it's a good alternative for the very short term.