Phoenix/Scottsdale dealer service rec?

peiserg

GT Owner
Aug 15, 2010
Phoenix, az
Guys.. Need airbag, alignment, maybe shocks done. Any idea who does decent work?

Thanks

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
The 2 dealers that have done the most work on 05/06 GT's appear to be Auto Nation Ford, Kevin Morgan service advisor in Scottsdale and Sanderson Ford in Glendale. As others have noted, be very specific what work you want done and what you want inspected or it is an open ticket for expensive repairs. Others may be able to give you a specific service advisor for Sanderson Ford.

Last edited:

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I use Kevin Morgan at AutoNation and he always takes care of getting me in and out efficiently for recalls. Personally I wouldn't leave my GT overnight there although many people do - the cleanliness of the service area is not up to my standards. Their best GT tech left years ago so a fair amount of us locals use Rich 586-292-2788 - call him or send him a text and see what he can do for you.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Air bags recall would need to be done by dealer but yes Rich would be a good alternative to dealer to assess your shocks and potentially replace.

peiserg

GT Owner
Aug 15, 2010
Phoenix, az
Im hoping an alignment and tire balance fixes my issues. Car just feels a bit less controllable on the road. Tire pressures are all 35 psi