ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

The more things change, the more I don’t. So, let’s do the same damn thing for the 13th time! On Thursday night, January 17 at 7:00pm there will be a gathering of the faithful at Don & Charlie’s in Scottsdale, AZ. If you’re coming to Barrett-Jackson please join us for sparkling conversation, quality cocktails, and amazing food. :cheers We hold this on Thursday every year so our heavy hitting members can be up on stage bidding on the expensive iron Friday and Saturday nights. As always members should show up with a pocket full of $20’s as the tab will be totaled, tip added, and divided by the # attending. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO SEPARATE CHECKS. So tap an ATM before you show up.

Separate secure parking will be provided for Ford GT’s so local members should feel free to bring one. We’ve had a lot of fun at these events for over a decade now and it gets better every year. Trust me, you don’t want to miss this. Be there, or be square.

Post up here if you’ll be joining us with the # in your party and whether or not you’re bringing a GT.

See you in Scottsdale.

Chip Beck
Master of Ceremonies

1. Chip Beck - 3 - with GT
2. WildWest - 2
3. 07XL0027 - 1
4. Partssmann - 2
5. DC-DD - 2
6. FGT899 - 1 - with GT
7. FrankTheTank - 3 - with GT
8. Blue Moose - 2 - with GT
9. Demolition Man - 2
10. Mike Mosing - 2
11. Love CHP - 2
12. Iconic GT - 2
13. FerrariSlayer - 2
14. AwsumGT - 2
15. Shesgotlegs - 2
16. Nafod - 2
17. NotTonightJim - 1
18. CobraGuy - 2
19. V1perman - 2
20. Armrer - 1
21. SteveA - 2
22. Specracer - 2
23. Sparco - Fred Nader - 4
24. JBG - 1
25. WaltS - 2
26. Buddy Stubbs - 2
27. Mirage (Harley Cluxton) - 2 with GT
28. AZGT - 2
29. GT0987 - 2
30. Sanderson's NFGT tech Brian - 2
31. Marv Rose - 2

Last edited:

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
We are coming and would like to attend the dinner. 2 in our party, and we are not bringing our GT. Thanks, looking forward to it!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I hope you do a 14th! We're definitely headed to CO in June and very much look forward to doing more with our GT friends.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Count us in Kirk and Alicia. Will bring GT assuming home from work in time.

Last edited:

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
We will be there this year . Always a great time looking forward to seeing allot of forum members that we have not seen in a couple years.

Dominic and Diana 2 and no car

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I am planning on attending with GT. Unsure if I will have my +1 yet, so for now put me down solo. Looking forward to it!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Thanks for the offer Chip but I'll be busy driving my new GT in the California sun! Have fun everyone!

Ed

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Gentlemen,

The more things change, the more I don’t. So, let’s do the same damn thing for the 13th time! On Thursday night, January 17 at 7:00pm there will be a gathering of the faithful at Don & Charlie’s in Scottsdale, AZ. If you’re coming to Barrett-Jackson please join us for sparkling conversation, quality cocktails, and amazing food. :cheers As always members should show up with a pocket full of $20’s as the tab will be totaled, tip added, and divided by the # attending. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO SEPARATE CHECKS. So tap an ATM before you show up.

Separate secure parking will be provided for Ford GT’s so local members should feel free to bring one. We’ve had a lot of fun at these events for over a decade now and it gets better every year. Trust me, you don’t want to miss this. Be there, or be square.

Post up here if you’ll be joining us with the # in your party and whether or not you’re bringing a GT.

See you in Scottsdale.

Chip Beck
Master of Ceremonies

1. Chip Beck - 2 - with GT
2. WildWest - 2
3. 07XL0027 - 1
4. Partssmann - 2
5. DC-DD - 2
6. FGT899 - 1 - with GT

I will be there with my new 19 Heritage!

Count me in for 3

Frank the Tank

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That will be entertaining to see arrive........ (3 people in a NGT, yes Im kidding and you wont be doing that literally)

I will be there with my new 19 Heritage!

Count me in for 3

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
In x 2.

Last edited:

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Rick and Patti Jeffery are in. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Demolition Man

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
no gt

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Mike and Jovette...no GT...but flightsuit and helmet. :)

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Chip. Put Sue and I down for dinner or whatever. Looking forward to it! Thanks, Richard S. No GT this trip!

Last edited:

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Chip

Please put Dana and myself down for dinner! (2)

no GT parking needed

Thank you sir!

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
23 Members and growing!!

Gentlemen,

To date 23 of the Forum faithful are attending this gathering and I'm going to predict 40 as the final number. If you're coming to Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale you don't want to miss it. See you here.

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Mike and Jovette...no GT...but flightsuit and helmet. :)

Mike,

After all these years of talking about it I'm glad we'll finally get to fly. You'll love my Glasair III. It flies like a P-51 but with 1/10 the stick pressure and it's good for +8 to -5 G's. See you soon bro.

Chip

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
...You'll love my Glasair III. It flies like a P-51 but with 1/10 the stick pressure and it's good for +8 to -5 G's....Chip

What's the fastest you've flown it?

Ed

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Mike,

After all these years of talking about it I'm glad we'll finally get to fly. You'll love my Glasair III. It flies like a P-51 but with 1/10 the stick pressure and it's good for +8 to -5 G's. See you soon bro.

Chip

Oh yeah...this is gonna be fun!!!!