Application Videos for New Ford GT

Simon and Mollie....
Congrats on these Awesome videos. You guys are definitely talented.
Good Luck!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Nice job guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very well done Mollie & Simon, I hope you get 2 New Ford GT’s and then you’ll need a bigger garage! Good Luck, ya’ll are workin it hard! Proud of you!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Nice job, hope you guys get picked.

maxrootracing

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2018
San Diego, CA
Hey Guys,

I wanted to post my application video for the new GT on here to get your thoughts. We put in a lot of work, with a good film crew to really put together a great film to tell my story. I’m loving the GT I have now, but would love to add the new one to the garage, and really get the car out there on the streets and track. Got my fingers crossed for the new one..

[video=youtube;rdXV4SkV9E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdXV4SkV9E0[/video]

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
Hey Guys,

I wanted to post my application video for the new GT on here to get your thoughts. We put in a lot of work, with a good film crew to really put together a great film to tell my story. I’m loving the GT I have now, but would love to add the new one to the garage, and really get the car out there on the streets and track. Got my fingers crossed for the new one..

[video=youtube;rdXV4SkV9E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdXV4SkV9E0[/video]

Hey Max, really amazing video but don't forget the time limit! They impose a 60 second maximum video length so you need to make sure it's beneath that or I can potentially see it not even getting watched simply due to the instructions they specified not being followed.

maxrootracing

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2018
San Diego, CA
Thanks for the feedback. I have shorter sections to submit, but I'm also submitting this one as its about the quickest way to tell my story. It was pretty hard to compress my whole story into a 60 sec clip.

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
Thanks for the feedback. I have shorter sections to submit, but I'm also submitting this one as its about the quickest way to tell my story. It was pretty hard to compress my whole story into a 60 sec clip.

I know the feeling, I did it two years ago. I just did a search on YouTube for "Ford GT Application" and filtered by most recent; there's some tough competition out there!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Nice. .:biggrin

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Great Videos Simon, Molly, and Max. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Steve McQueen is the King of Cool. Mollie is The Queen of Cool for sure! Check out my signature...

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Steve McQueen is the King of Cool. Mollie is The Queen of Cool for sure! Check out my signature...

ByeEnzo, I was thinking of you when I heard Steve’s quote.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Mad Max!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
nice job Simon, hope you get the call soon..

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
wow, Simon and Mollie, those are AWESOME!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Great stuff Simon, I truly hope you get your dream car.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Simon. Chip is spot on! Great videos...... Molly your calling doesn’t involve a vacuum cleaner! Best of luck to both of you....

I would like to see Simon pushing the vacuum cleaner and doing wash! :lol:lol:lol Well done you two. Wishing ya'll and all the Forum members the best of luck.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Great videos all around. Best of luck everyone.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Well done on the videos.

I just hope my application isn't the one worked right after yours gets accepted.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Spot on Simon & Mollie . Very well done..