Ford GT application/video question

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Happy Thursday to all of our Ford GT forum friends! I was on the application site earlier and the area which we can upload videos only has one area for us to include the link for our video I wanted to ask can we place the second link right next to the first one? From previous experience some Forum members included two links for each sixty second video thank you for your feedback. Can we include two one minute videos or just one?

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
i think you can post the 2nd link in the section below the first 2 as long as it is on a public forum, eg. instagram, facebook etc.

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Thank you for the reply so don't place the second link next to the first one? Do you know if most people even included two 60 seconds videos?

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
I have no idea how many places videos. DBK said videos are not a requirement. In the sections you are referring too read them carefully and you should be able to see where to place videos and pictures.

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
I see the area for the video I just don't know if we can place two vidoes side by side or the second video needs to in the next area which is for photos.

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I had a two and one half minute video and I cut it down to two one minute videos, each with it’s own link. Nothing fancy, no special effects. I heard someone say Ford would not look at longer vids, which makes sense, if they said one minute, and had 6000 applications, that’s like watching 3 years of videos. (Yes I did the math and know the right answer).

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
[QU I heard someone say Ford would not look at longer vids,

Maybe your video was the reason they no longer watch?

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
i would put in the the bottom section under one of the links.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
NO video here (and have a NGT already in the "garage"). It has also been stated several times by DBK, the video is irrelevant. But to each their own, in terms of what they think they need to do.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
What was your secret?

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I know, I know- the video is unnecessary. However, a buddy offered to do a simple one for me, so I agreed. Now he is having trouble paring it down to 60 seconds. Does anybody think it's a problem if it ends up around 1:10? Will Ford really not watch it, with it 10 seconds over the limit? Only this car would make us all act so paranoid and silly, worrying about such things! :facepalm:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Not a problem at all!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Clint, don’t worry about the video being a little long.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Thank you, gentlemen.