Roll Call Daytona and Sebring

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Please chime in who is attending these events.... Several of us from Texas are headed to the Sunshine state!

Hope to see a number of you all there..

FYI Sebring falls during Spring Break so book soon!

Cheers

Doug Jensen

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Monica and I are going to Daytona for sure, we are looking into going to Sebring also. :thumbsup

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Awesome. It will be me a Bobby this trip. We booked Rolex lounge.

Looking forward to seeing y’all

Cheers

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I’ll be at both.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I’ll be at Daytona for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Peggy and I will be at Daytona again this year hanging out in the Rolex Lounge. For members going to Daytona for the first time (and this may well be the last so don't miss it) the Rolex Lounge is way up high above the start finish line and affords a view of the entire track. You can hang out inside or outside with unlimited food and cocktails. A fine arrangement and almost a must for a 24 hour race. See you there.

I haven't made it to Sebring yet so I'll look into that as well. Cheers.

Chip

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I haven't made it to Sebring yet so I'll look into that as well. Cheers.

Chip

For Sebring, you bring PB&J, white bread, and a styrofoam cooler. Luxury would be a folding chair in a bag to carry it as you walk the track.

I learned this from my mentor and role model Sinovac.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I've done both for the past 3 years.. I can't imagine me missing 2019...

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
For Sebring, you bring PB&J, white bread, and a styrofoam cooler. Luxury would be a folding chair in a bag to carry it as you walk the track.

You’re welcome. Deluxe accomodations make you weak.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Sebring while a great track (but rough, literally bumpy), a bit sparse on everything.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA

And a sleeping bag or designated driver to a hotel an hour away.

GeeTee

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
This January will be our third Daytona. Great fun to get together with GT folks and nice lounge. Go if you can!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Had a great time at the Rolex lounge Daytona this year. Look forward to 2019.

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
yes for Daytona for us

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Hmmmm....would be fun. When are folks flying in generally? I think the rolex lounge is only on the 26th/27th, right?

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Hmmmm....would be fun. When are folks flying in generally? I think the rolex lounge is only on the 26th/27th, right?

It’s a 3 day package 25-27. It’s the next best thing to the Le Mans hospitality we experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
It’s a 3 day package 25-27. It’s the next best thing to the Le Mans hospitality we experienced.

We are arriving Thursday night. lounge is Friday-Sunday. Haven’t confirmed hotel yet...

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Reminder that Sebring next year will be epic, with the WEC running a 1000 mile/8 hr race the Friday before the IMSA 12 hour. If you’ve never been to Sebring, this would be a fantastic time to go. See both the IMSA and WEC GT teams stateside the same race weekend. And yes, Sebring is an old school, man’s track. No sissy spectators. :lol

https://www.sebringraceway.com/news...edule-to-benefit-all-fans-of-endurance-racing

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Reminder that Sebring next year will be epic, with the WEC running a 1000 mile/8 hr race the Friday before the IMSA 12 hour. If you’ve never been to Sebring, this would be a fantastic time to go. See both the IMSA and WEC GT teams stateside the same race weekend. And yes, Sebring is an old school, man’s track. No sissy spectators. :lol

https://www.sebringraceway.com/news...edule-to-benefit-all-fans-of-endurance-racing

Last year I purchased club Sebring tickets that covered Thursday thru Saturday, and while not the best amenities I’ve had, they did cover food, drinks, and a bathroom (which is a lot for Sebring). I just checked for next year and it looks like the tickets will cover both races price is $625 ea. This is a bargain to catch two GT races. I’m in for Sebring and am working on Daytona as
well.

NVMYGT

GT Owner
Jan 13, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I will be attending The Rolex. Will be nice to catch up with everyone again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk