Factory gauge pod for wide band.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
https://youtu.be/o7FBU1mC4UM

I made my fastest pass tonight on my 93 octane tune. Yep its safe. Demons beware. what do you think of the spot? ac still blow out . I can data log it also thru my SCT live link.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Location for the wideband looks good- been using one there for years in the mustangs. What’s up with the video? I want to see the complete run; not a few interrupted seconds of it! And a shot of your time slip would sure be nice. Your car is fast, no doubt.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Always like seeing people using there GT's

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Location for the wideband looks good- been using one there for years in the mustangs. What’s up with the video? I want to see the complete run; not a few interrupted seconds of it! And a shot of your time slip would sure be nice. Your car is fast, no doubt.

I have a sticker that said “yes it’s fast” I run clocks off this way I don’t have to explain my runs. It is funny how many people want to know.
Though.
Last month at the track I was so far ahead of a guy in a sleeper Procharged 6cyl mustang I lifted and mashed the brakes early . 10.9 at 90 mph lol. Explain that slip to a non drag racer on the internet if the clocks were on. I was surprised how fast it was for a 6 banger.

The funny thing he raced me for money and all his buddy’s side bet because they thought my car was a 6cyl. True story . He must have thought mine was a. NFGT lol.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
The gauge pod looks cool!

what kind of tires are you running?

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
The gauge pod looks cool!

what kind of tires are you running?

MT drag radials ss

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
That’s funny. Nice run

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I have a sticker that said “yes it’s fast” I run clocks off this way I don’t have to explain my runs. It is funny how many people want to know.
Though.
Last month at the track I was so far ahead of a guy in a sleeper Procharged 6cyl mustang I lifted and mashed the brakes early . 10.9 at 90 mph lol. Explain that slip to a non drag racer on the internet if the clocks were on. I was surprised how fast it was for a 6 banger.

The funny thing he raced me for money and all his buddy’s side bet because they thought my car was a 6cyl. True story . He must have thought mine was a. NFGT lol.

So you are, for some reason, unwilling to share what sort of e.t.’s you are running? Why the secrecy? You think one of us here is going to try and run you on the street for money? And the people local to you likely already know. Maybe I am missing something.