2019 GT order

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I just got my box today looks like it will be some time spring of 2019
I am one Happy Guy The GTX1 has a garage partner. I have almost 15,000 on the 06 can't wait to get the 19 on the Road

Attachments

• qs564oDSQkS8f3CLMgqkmg.jpg
    qs564oDSQkS8f3CLMgqkmg.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 349
  • J2TQFPf3TAmu5fC7vvdGiQ.jpg
    J2TQFPf3TAmu5fC7vvdGiQ.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 353

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
liquid blue, white stripes, red calipers...…………...my kind of car !!
andy (ajb)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
congrats! You're gonna love the new ride!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations, now you go into sleep deprivation as we all did! Always remember , it’s worth it!

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Awesome !

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Excellent!!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Congratulations, now you go into sleep deprivation as we all did! Always remember , it’s worth it!

Agree, but this one was different. My wife always says it’s the hunt that I love and once another car arrives I’m on to something else. This one still continues to excite. Maybe it’s the exclusivity of the process; maybe it’s the decade of believing there would never be another; maybe it’s the one car that looks beautiful from every angle or some combination of all of these. But, it is a very unusual experience like no other I’ve experienced.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats. What an awesome opportunity. Enjoy it.

bruin

GT Owner
Oct 3, 2016
NORTHVILLE MI
Congrats. I finalized my order on 10-10. spring 2019 delivery. blue with black stripes may see at M.I.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Very cool. Congrats!

Vince H

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Fun times. The wait is part of the entire experience.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats!

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Agree, but this one was different. My wife always says it’s the hunt that I love and once another car arrives I’m on to something else. This one still continues to excite. Maybe it’s the exclusivity of the process; maybe it’s the decade of believing there would never be another; maybe it’s the one car that looks beautiful from every angle or some combination of all of these. But, it is a very unusual experience like no other I’ve experienced.

I can totally relate to this. I have done the whole thrill of the hunt thing for 20+years -lots and lots of Japanese sports cars, Vipers, new supercars of every stripe, vintage American sports and sporty cars, the list goes on. Nothing really keeps me excited and engaged for years on end aside from a few vintage Italian cars and the Ford GT. The beauty, history, design, and essence of the 05/06 Ford GT make it so special, and the NFGT must also be just incredible to own- a forever keeper for sure

Congrats on the '19- that looks like a good spec !

Last edited: