Application for New GT's Coming in November???

Wow! What a week it’s been.
First, a great road trip to the GT Forum Event in Georgia, now this awesome news that we all may have a better chance of finally owning the ultimate super car of our dreams.
Thanks Ford!
Hoping all us Forum members get fantastic news when the decisions are made....we are definitely a passionate group of GT owners and enthusiasts....
Good luck to all ! :cheers

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Great decision by Ford to reward more of its 05/06 GT owners and the other loyal Ford enthusiasts on this forum.

If selected, you are in for an exciting journey from receiving your acceptance email from Ford, to specing your car, to a Multimatic tour, to the grand finale when your GT is rolled off the big orange rig. Enjoy the ride!

Best of luck to all applicants here.

usmcfred

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Way to go Ford!Long time GT owners to the front!

Fantastic news!

I agree- lots of original FGT owners and long-term FGT owners that are very deserving!

Thanks Ford!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Ohhh my.. I’m so excited. I actually might have a chance! Thanks Ford!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Chances for all improved 140% with 600 rather than 250 more units available. Good luck to all my friends wanting a FGT!

This was such great, unexpected news ! Guess I better start thinking about a video, since I didn't do one originally.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I hope our ownership and Ford loyalty matter more than a video or social media status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Video is/was virtually completely irrelevant.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
I am ready to re-apply. Good luck everyone

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
This is very cool. I’m excited for you guys.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

Don't let Mike Mosing know this... he thought his video was the only reason he was selected!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Don't let Mike Mosing know this... he thought his video was the only reason he was selected!

Hahahaha... Dr. Frank convinced Ford to give Mike a heritage so he could take a nude selfie in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK

I have literally heard the total opposite.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I can only speak about my personal experience. I didn’t submit any video and got a first round allocation. Now I’m patiently waiting for a #9.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Great news. Well done Ford. Good luck to all my friends

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Any video or picture montage over 1 minute long is totally useless. With the number of applicants submitted no time for reviewers to review long videos!

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
Any video or picture montage over 1 minute long is totally useless. With the number of applicants submitted no time for reviewers to review long videos!

They were very strict it had to be under 1 minute; mine was 59 seconds to be safe :D

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Saw a news item on it Thursday on Drudge.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Okay...let me set the record straight. I did a 6 second video. If that was enough to convince Ford to give me a NFGT then yes... it worked. Did Frikul have anything to do with me getting it? On the contrary Ford might want it back now that they have seen “that” pic. On the flip side I have signed a contract with Servicemasters as a promotional advertiser for their products and service. When Pikul gives you lemons...make the lemonade. Hope all the rest NFGT’s go to Forum members!, Best of luck Gents.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
My info is the base price is now 500k USD. Also some of the options have also have a price increase.

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
My info is the base price is now 500k USD. Also some of the options have also have a price increase.

Let's say I wanted titanium exhaust and lug nuts, carbon fiber wheels, painted calipers with launch control interior. Any idea as to what the MSRP would be? Black with orange stripes.