Fuel door

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Hey we can’t get our fuel door open. Can someone reply to this post ASAP?
Thanks

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
The car must be off and unlocked. You can use your remote to unlock all doors including fuel door. If the car is locked, your fuel door is locked too.

If that doesn't work, try tapping on fuel door while using remote to unlock at the same time.

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
We can’t get the fuel door to pop open ...

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Haha thanks we just got it open with tapping it like you described! Thank you so much for replying!

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Obviously we’ve never fueled our car before tonight...(embarrassed)

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Great! Remember when the car (and fuel door) is unlocked, you have to press down firmly on the fuel door then release for the fuel door to pop open.

Glad I could help! Our new GT's were roomies on the Reliable delivery transport!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Don’t be embarrassed, my GT is one year and I found three new things about it yesterday and I have 1,600 miles on it! It is truly an amazing vehicle! Enjoy yours with many miles of excitement!

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Great! Remember when the car (and fuel door) is unlocked, you have to press down firmly on the fuel door then release for the fuel door to pop open.

Glad I could help! Our new GT's were roomies on the Reliable delivery transport!

The orange beauty. How could I forget?? Thanks again, we owe you a beer. Or two!

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Don’t be embarrassed, my GT is one year and I found three new things about it yesterday and I have 1,600 miles on it! It is truly an amazing vehicle! Enjoy yours with many miles of excitement!

Ours has 25 miles, as of last night! Thanks to Blue Moose who saved the day for us! haha