NFGT plant tour.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I haven't seen this before and apologize if it is a repost. It was a great day touring this place with John Bailey to see his car on the floor. Saw many other forum members cars there that day as well. :thumbsup

Cheers
Trent

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y02kPtTdKKw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wow, good one Trent. Nice clip. I never saw it before.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Nice review! Great memories of my factory tour. I got to meet JIm Owens at the Monterey events. All round nice guy!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Dittoes all around. Have not seen this before. Thanks Trent!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thanks for post

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Cannot wait to travel across Canada to see the plant. Great little teaser. PS ordering soon, just a little glitch on interior of 68 Heritage edition. I would have preferred leather interior like previous Heritage's instead of this Alcantara stuff. Hopefully Ford has some common sense and sees my point, but time will tell. This is my Dream car and intended to drive everywhere, but the up keep and constant cleaning of the Alcantara interior would prevent that. BTW have near 79,000 miles on my 06 Tungsten no stripe car. Awesome video Thx

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
PS ordering soon, just a little glitch on interior of 68 Heritage edition. I would have preferred leather interior like previous Heritage's instead of this Alcantara stuff. Hopefully Ford has some common sense and sees my point, but time will tell.

I have had this same conversation to no avail, have been told "NO LEATHER" - it is not available on the '68 Heritage Edition.
Spent quite a bit of time trying to convince them that this needs to be.
Sad to see this stance from Ford.
Same goes for the definition stripe between the blue and orange colors.
Seems that designers and/or bean counters are locked and loaded, sorry but I don't understand at $600+k for a car, why cheap it out?
End of rant.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Wow! Thanks for sharing. Great video and fun to see the old races with vintage cars. Hope to see it in person some day.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Very nice, thanks Trent.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Cool video! Thanks for posting, Trent!

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Yes, Spirit, I also talked to no avail again on Friday, stating I will buy my Dream car but will not drive it much, Hinted at a GTR ( Has 2 Black Editions or a new ZR1, had a Z06, for a daily driver. Yes I am putting the pressure on, as my decision must be made soon. Gonna take the Heritage but will not be too happy, as Dust is everywhere in Canada. Not like a city environment.

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Spirit, I feel your pain, the leather upgrade was $37300 and $400 cad for the Steering wheel, which I am glad to pay, Just wanta car I can drive