Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

As the others have said, welcome to the best damn car forum in the world! There aren't many questions you won't be able to get answered here, but first learn to use the archives, or one of the internet search engines to look for answers someone else has already posted.

And drive the damn thing! I'm up to almost 60Kmi my 2005 red one, and several members are higher than that, including Jeff in Seattle who is near 150Kmi on his--it really is his daily driver. Not driving seems to increase the things that leak, stick, or go wrong, whereas those that get driven regularly have fewer problems. Jeff has only done regular service and replacement of wear and tear items in almost 150Kmi, so they are durable too. My car even still has its original battery!

And pay attention to Special K's warning about lots of power in a rear-wheel drive car. Learn how to handle it before you stomp on the loud pedal in a turn and swap ends. It's not as touchy as an old 911, but if you don't have the experience, it will bite you.
    Last edited by PeteK; 09-02-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Pete K

Cars are for driving--if you want art, get something you can hang on the wall!

congrats and needless to say "you have chosen wisely" great car and forum, welcome.

Hope you find lots of good stuff here. Most unusual car attracting most unusual people (haha). Rare to see so many still own since new. Speaks volumes for the GT.

Welome.
    Tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    What ever it is...it's just got to go faster

Fun photos and welcome to the club! Glad you are enjoying right off the bat!

Glad to have you a as a member blown-v8! This is a cool forum with a lot of nice people.

Ed
    Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by fjpikul View Post
    You're gonna have a hard time getting I and out of the car. Need to park the GT on the left. Welcome.
    Thanks! The first time I parked it in the garage I learned that lesson. That photo was just to take a good shot of my early Mustang and the new GT! :)

Thanks for all the nice welcomes, feedback and information provided on this post! Much appreciated and thanks for making a new guy feel so at home!