Last day at Ford

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
Congratulations, my friend! You deserve your charmed life! I look forward to the next visit with you and Cadi girl :)

Scott

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Enjoy retirement Mark. Thanks for all you've done for the program.

Get out and do some track days!

Connor-san

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta
Thanks for all you have done for Ford, the GT, and the GT community. I'm looking forward to your continued involvement in the GT community...and congratulations you & Lynn!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Mark,

As you can tell from the earlier 63 posts, your devotion to the Ford GT, Ford Motor Company and your fellow driving enthusiasts runs deep. You just do not get those accolades without genuine admiration. All of us thank you for all you have done for us, our GT’s and other Ford vehicles. For one of a handful of Tier IV drivers at Ford Motor you really are one of the best!

Jen and I appreciate the special times we have spent with you and Lynn. Now hoping these will be more frequent! All the best my friend.:thumbsup

And we do need some Boss instruction time at Gratton/Gingerman sometime soon so I can try to keep up with Blake.:confused

See you soon.

Congratulations and best wishes in your retirement! My wife still talks about the Mustang ride at the Ford handling track. Thanks for being so kind and giving of your time. I’m proud to say I know you.

And I was there when she got out of the Mustang. The smile on her face was uncontainable.:biggrin You could tell she REALLY enjoyed the ride.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Mark. found this "old" photo from MMS track. You are always there to help us mortals at the track, if we could get through the crowed you always seem to draw. Gary was at full attention awaiting your wisdom. Again best of wishes and enjoy.

Attachments

• GT Rally VI UTAH 067.jpg
    GT Rally VI UTAH 067.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 77

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
All the very best to you Mark! Enjoy your extended family and leisure time! More Rally time!

Some pics from our 2008 Las Vegas Ford GT Forum Rally!

Attachments

• VegasGT-2.jpg
    VegasGT-2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 49
  • VegasGT-.jpg
    VegasGT-.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: