Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Beautiful and well deserved

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Congrats... sorry I missed you at the Quail... Awesome color combo on the new GT!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Fred. Well deserved! Great seeing and talking with you at The Quail. GT looks sharp, love the color combo.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Wow, congratulations Fred. Thanks for your representation. It says a lot about you and what went into the Ford to make it so great.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Nice! Way to represent the car and the forum!!:thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
What a beauty! Fabulous!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Congrats! Ford GT's represented well at Monterey Car Week. Fred was in the Quail Rally and then won the supercar class against strong competition including an Enzo, a Senna, a bunch of Lambos, Aston's, and an AMG GTR etc. Both Fred and I had our cars out at Big Sur watching the Pebble Tour cars passing by on Thursday. Created a lot of buzz. The red machine was entered in 3 shows plus John H's car was out and about also. Forum member Pasha also had his red '06 up from the OC, entering in EOCR. I came home last Monday and my car arrived on the hauler, and back in my garage safe, on Weds night. Life is good.

Last edited:

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Fantastic. Way to go

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Very well deserved Fred!! It was a pleasure chatting with you at Quail as well as seeing you win!!