Heritage Wanted

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Looking for an 05-06 Heritage. I’ve found a handful with almost no miles for sale but I plan to drive the car and would like one w miles.

Any leads? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The Heritage was only available in 2006.. Hope you find one you like. I think they made 353 of them..

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Pulled the trigger on a 2006 Heritage!! Still a baby with only 2,600 miles. Hopefully it gets to me by next week, can't wait to put some miles on it!!!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats. What a great find.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congrats knightka!

Ed

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats, and update your profile to include Location and others will invite you when get togethers happen.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Post pics when you get it. Enjoy!

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Thanks for the tip partssmann, profile updated!

Got the car a week ago but immediately handed it over to Evan at Auto Armour to add a protective wrap. Was really hard to let it go right away but I figure I'll be able to drive it sooner that way.

Also have Steve at Knight Upholstery working on a modified driver's seat that should get me ~2" of headroom - I don't really fit right now. And certainly won't be able to wear a helmet w/o modifications.

Will post a couple pictures in just a minute that we quickly snapped the day of delivery. Will take some better pictures after I get it back. Car is everything I hoped for, so beautiful. And I know I'll love it even more once I'm driving it.

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
ck12WhJ.jpg

Jjm3jhk.jpg

yiwX9eK.jpg

rQPZpJB.jpg

hpoevZE.jpg

KwwsTOl.jpg

E0TllAq.jpg

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations, looks great! I’m sure that you’ll enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours over the last 12 years. It never gets old!

Reactions: Bulldog11267mad

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Beautiful purchase, Congratulations with many miles of fun!