2019 24 Hours of Le Mans

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
2016 was a stellar experience - Ford really rolled out the red carpet for us! We also enjoyed our little side trips to the Loire Valley and Paris. I am planning vacation for next year now. My intent was to travel the states more, but dog gone it. you guys are making me rethink that. I, too, wish Ford would spill the beans (if there are any to spill). Knowing they're hosting would tip the scale, for sure.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Kenneth, if Ford doesn’t come through, Project 100 has said they’d do a GT-focussed package. Their hospitality this year was fantastic - pit tour, helicopter flight, van rides to all the corners throught the night, location next to Ganassi racing, and best of all getting us on the pit wall to see the winning cars cross the finish line. Timing will be an issue though, if Ford doesn’t get off the pot soon it might prove difficult to come up with an alternative.

that would be great. Please keep us posted.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Kenneth, if Ford doesn’t come through, Project 100 has said they’d do a GT-focussed package. Their hospitality this year was fantastic - pit tour, helicopter flight, van rides to all the corners throught the night, location next to Ganassi racing, and best of all getting us on the pit wall to see the winning cars cross the finish line. Timing will be an issue though, if Ford doesn’t get off the pot soon it might prove difficult to come up with an alternative.

Ah David.... work the phones my man. logistics logistics logistics

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York

David, maybe we should get a "drop dead" date from Project 100, so we'll know the last nanosecond that we can pull the trigger on an alternative (non-Ford) package. Also, a sense for the price/volume breaks (if any). Fail to plan, plan to fail and all that...

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
David, maybe we should get a "drop dead" date from Project 100, so we'll know the last nanosecond that we can pull the trigger on an alternative (non-Ford) package. Also, a sense for the price/volume breaks (if any). Fail to plan, plan to fail and all that...

Good idea, on it

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Details soon. Happening.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Details soon. Happening.

:pop:pop

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Details soon. Happening.

I'm in.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Team CB is on board.

Chip

GeeTee

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
We’re in! Look forward to the details...

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Details soon. Happening.

DBK. That’s fabulous! Can’t wait!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
If something was organized, I would be happy to join.
If anyone was interested, I could organize before or after, a little tourist / cultural and gastronomic moment in the beautiful castles of the Loire Valley.

+2

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
So much fun to be had, can’t wait for the details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm in.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Definitely in for this!

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Alrighty. Looks like France 2019. Yippee Kai yay.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Do not forget to publish the details widely. It is very likely that some Europeans, including me, will want to come with their Ford GT.

Best regards from France.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Alrighty. Looks like France 2019. Yippee Kai yay.

Haha...I didn't know you had cowgirl in ya partner!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
+2 will be there in 2019. No chance of new grandkids at that time next year. :)

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Put Sue and I down!