Exotic Tools: German, Swiss, French ?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
You did your garage again? Most of that stuff looks like dental instrument write-off just like my "autopsy" instruments. Ask the GT Guys how to use a vaginal speculum on a car.

ya Frank there was three feet of water in my garage during harvey!

Yeah, Gary is a bad influence. Seriously though, quality tools are a joy to own and work with. I just had that conversation with my son after paying $800 for a Made in U.S.A. bench vice rather than $80 on a piece of junk.

Soroush, your garage is insanely nice and well organized.

Thanks paul

Why are you shooting your tools?

I was documenting the whole garage rebuild process. I have all the pictures starting with the flood damage all the way to the day we put it all back together. maybe one day Ill start a thread about it. It was quite extensive took about a year to finish the garage but now its even better than before.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wow. I didn't know.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Wow. I didn't know.

Even though it didnt seem like it at the beginning it turned out for the best I would have never redone my garage had it not been for the flood,it just got me off my butt to get some work done. So it wasnt all bad. Losing my black car, that was a little painful, but I still cant complain.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Even though it didnt seem like it at the beginning it turned out for the best I would have never redone my garage had it not been for the flood,it just got me off my butt to get some work done. So it wasnt all bad. Losing my black car, that was a little painful, but I still cant complain.

Soroush I didn't know you lost your black car (the NOS one). Are you down to only the blue one from CA?

Your garage looks so organized and clean it makes most dental offices look bad.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
First with my sincere apologies to k1 for hijacking his thread

Yes Clinton unfortunately the blk car was flooded severely(halfway under)
And I know it's a Terrible thing I'm ONLY down to my blue car ;) this is definitely first world problems.
Upside is that the Garage has turned into a real workable space with nearly double the storage space and even a new double wide lift !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
My '06 Ford GT along with a Sonic Tools and Troy Lee Designs (rich deep blue paint) collaboration toolbox.

Attachments

• FordGTsonic-2254.jpg
    FordGTsonic-2254.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 56