Ford GT Owners Watch

FredinNY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 31, 2016
New York
I recently had the opportunity to meet with Bradley at Autodromo to spec out my FordGT Owners Watch. There have been previous posts about the watch on this forum and you are all familiar with the offer, but let me just say having the chance to see one while specing confirmed how special this watch is. It is a high quality timepiece that is very customizable. The process is very cool. The choices are many including a PTS face color. These are limited edition watches that are designed to be as special as the GT. I have attached a photo of the watch that is in process of being created for me. I'm sure Bradley would welcome an opportunity to speak with you if you have any questions. Fordgtwatch@autodromo.com

By the way - I have no interest here other than sharing what I have learned because of my proximity to Autodromo offices and knowing Bradley as a local auto enthusiast.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3186.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3186.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 379

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Very nice. Has he designed one for the ‘68 Heritage yet? Coming out as a 2019 model.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Good to know that they will host you to make your selections. The configurer is cool, but with all the detail and options, selecting in the flesh might be worth the effort.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Very nice. Has he designed one for the ‘68 Heritage yet? Coming out as a 2019 model.

I heard it’s coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Ordered mine... looking forward to its arrival... most likely before the car

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Finalized my order today.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Finalized my order today.

Gulf colors? Or solid blue?

Ed

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Custom. The wait begins - again!

FredinNY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 31, 2016
New York
Good to know that they will host you to make your selections. The configurer is cool, but with all the detail and options, selecting in the flesh might be worth the effort.

I think its worth the time and effort to try to meet with Bradley. For me it made a difference as I did make changes after seeing the watch live. If you cant see it live, I would encourage you to at least speak with Bradley. He is very helpful.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Yes Bradley is a great guy. I have been speaking to him for the last 6 months or so on this project. He can send picture mock ups as well. Very easy to deal with.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Yes Bradley is a great guy. I have been speaking to him for the last 6 months or so on this project. He can send picture mock ups as well. Very easy to deal with.

Totally agree... Bradley also helped me with my selection process. Color renderings helped a lot.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
ca1352b80a33c8ae59cdcbaf1873b679.jpg
f1f3648668e264bfc98a9419c6c5f2e5.jpg

Had the chance to meet with Bradley. What a neat looking watch and case. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I heard yesterday that my GT watch will be # 0001! Delivery around the first week or so of September.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Beautiful Congrats!!