2018 GT— hopefully weeks away

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Let me try this again . I posted yesterday, and when trying to edit managed to close my own thread— brilliant.

Anyway, I’m hoping against hope to receive my GT in early September, the reason being I’m representing an auto manufacturer ( not Ford, although we represent it) at trial beginning the second week of September which could go on forever. I’ve had a VIN about 6 weeks or so.

What I’ve learned during the process is don’t feel guilty about contacting Concierge— that’s what they are there for and they try hard to please.

Don’t feel the need to use Bob’s Ford around the corner. Best I can tell , Milliken is the way to go. It’s so important to use someone that knows the drill, and knows Concierge. Kevin is an advocate. My local dealer acted like they were doing me a favor despite they were doing almost nothing and getting a nice payday.

Finally, folks like Dave and forum members are great sources of information.

So, I’ll never match or come close to Ed’s great thread but cheers to all 05-06 and NFGT owners. I’ll not let go of my 06.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Congrats! These posts never get old.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Congratulations. Nice color choices. I heard that about Kevin. Must be a pretty cool dude :)

The whole forum as you know is unique and maybe because the kind of person who picks the GT as there most awesome choice is different from the run of the mill.

Ford is tough and has grit. They design and engineer. They represent hard work and class. Yet somehow the GT engulfs all that and a people of followers who can drive up into any crowd and say take note. I dared to be bold!

That Ingot Silver is very sharp.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Let me try this again . I posted yesterday, and when trying to edit managed to close my own thread— brilliant.

Anyway, I’m hoping against hope to receive my GT in early September, the reason being I’m representing an auto manufacturer ( not Ford, although we represent it) at trial beginning the second week of September which could go on forever. I’ve had a VIN about 6 weeks or so.

What I’ve learned during the process is don’t feel guilty about contacting Concierge— that’s what they are there for and they try hard to please.

Don’t feel the need to use Bob’s Ford around the corner. Best I can tell , Milliken is the way to go. It’s so important to use someone that knows the drill, and knows Concierge. Kevin is an advocate. My local dealer acted like they were doing me a favor despite they were doing almost nothing and getting a nice payday.

Finally, folks like Dave and forum members are great sources of information.

So, I’ll never match or come close to Ed’s great thread but cheers to all 05-06 and NFGT owners. I’ll not let go of my 06.

Congratulations and good choice with your dealer. Your car is not far from mine with mine already surpassing one week in the plant. Kevin is great to work with. Keep us posted!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Nice color/stripe combo! Enjoy the ride!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I hope your NGT arrives in time for some enjoyment GTdrummer. I hope you can go check on my '05 GT as TORKJNKY has it in Chesapeake. He is a good guy.

Yes, Milliken Ford & GM Kevin are the way to go. My local dealer is terrible & treated me rudely. Kevin will treat you with respect & is there for any help. They have delivered & serviced many NGTs.

Ed

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Congratulation's I know you can't wait for the NFGT to arrive!!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Thanks. Headed to Multimatic in two weeks.

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
When did you place your order? Curious about order to delivery timing, it seems to have been reduced.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
When did you place your order? Curious about order to delivery timing, it seems to have been reduced.

I could be wrong, but seems to me to have been May

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congratulations! Love your color choices!

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
I could be wrong, but seems to me to have been May

Thank you, congratulations on your new GT, a truly fabulous machine. Great color/stripe choice too

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Anyone need a 2017 Viper GTS-R? Gotta make room . Best Viper I ever owned. 275 miles. Feel free to delete.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Anyone need a 2017 Viper GTS-R? Gotta make room . Best Viper I ever owned. 275 miles. Feel free to delete.

You are a subscribing member so you can advertise a car for sale. Write one up preferably with photos and a price and post it in the "Marketplace" section of the Forum. Cheers.

Chip

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
You are a subscribing member so you can advertise a car for sale. Write one up preferably with photos and a price and post it in the "Marketplace" section of the Forum. Cheers.

Chip

Please do post details. Would love to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats, very happy for you