Apr 15, 2007
South Florida

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It maybe be the same as this.. there was a discount at one time.. I wish I was a watch guy..

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...-Autodromo-Announce-Ford-GT-Watch-Partnership

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
that post says, $695, this one starts at $11,500?

It maybe be the same as this.. there was a discount at one time.. I wish I was a watch guy..

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...-Autodromo-Announce-Ford-GT-Watch-Partnership

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
that post says, $695, this one starts at $11,500?

I didn't read thru all of the details. Not really a watch guy. I think it's the same company, maybe they have different models ?? Maybe Dave got us a super discount.. !! .. :biggrin If I got one of the Heritage cars would probably buy one just for that..

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I’ve got a little more insight to add. This is the exclusive owners watch that was originally discussed on here. It’s a very customizable watch that only owners can buy. You can buy up to two of them. Either a his and hers or two men’s watch. I personally plan on buying two and passing them on to my boys as a heritage gift.

Once you get a code from your concierge it will allow you to register with Autódromo and start using the full resources of the website. You can only get the code once you’ve purchased your vehicle I’m told. Don’t know which of the triggers is the one that allows access. Could be initial deposit or later on. I still haven’t gotten there so I don’t know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm in... hope it feels more substantial than the other GT watches I purchased.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Wow, only $11,500?! I’m disappointed the limit is two.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Wow, only $11,500?! I’m disappointed the limit is two.

Baller!!!!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
how did it go from 675 to 11500 to have your number and color on it.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
how did it go from 675 to 11500 to have your number and color on it.

There was always going to be two levels of quality. The ones many forum members ordered a while ago aren’t in the same league as the owners watch. I don’t know enough to do the explanation any justice so I won’t try. Hopefully our leader can chime in

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Ordered mine today... this is a huge upgrade from the other watches offered a while back... you are able to customise several parts of the watch to make it your design. The back of the watch has a window showing the inner workings of the watch with the Ford Performance logo. Your Vin# is actually etched into the side of the watch and it comes in a CNC milled billet aluminum presentation case lined on the inside with alcantera. Your Vin# is on the case as well.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
This is a full blown mechanical (not quartz) high end timepiece. Its a cornograph flyback. I really like it, and hope to learn more soon.

Have fun with the configurer and also exploring styling elements drawn from the car.

https://www.fordgtwatch.com/#/

Last edited:

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Its growing on me but..... I would take a fairly new Rolex Daytona for a similar price instead. lol
I know, I know, anyone can get a Daytona :)

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I contacted Autodromo by email and they sent me a 50 page PDF of the catalog for the Owner's watch. Cool design elements. The '68 Heritage edition will be available later in 2018. I'm all in!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Its growing on me but..... I would take a fairly new Rolex Daytona for a similar price instead. lol
I know, I know, anyone can get a Daytona :)

The used ones I have seen are all around $15,000

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
The used ones I have seen are all around $15,000

Yeah, you are right. Funny about two years ago they were about 11.5 - 12.5 when i was looking. Thats what great about Rolex's. You usually won't lose any money on them.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No date on the watch. I really rely on the date function.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

That was when you were working. A retired man's day is always his day off!

Ed

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Seek out another watch, a perpetual calendar.... (Btw most perpetual calendars will make this watch look like a bargain)

I really rely on the date function.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Just remember when the big paper is delivered it is Sunday.