Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I am simply a lurker on here, however I work for Ford Customer Service Division performing service part strategy and support and I am an ASE Certified Tech (formerly working with Lingenfelter Performance).

My .02 (and it truly is just my opinion), remove the charger and keep the battery connected. A single month should not cause the battery any harm and despite some parasitic draw, the car will most likely start. I personally would start the car one time in that period and let it warm up (perhaps 15 minutes or so).

None of the advice given to you on this thread is bad or will harm the vehicle, so honestly do what works best for you. These car's ECU's reset fairly quickly.

All the best,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Sinovac View Post
    No emissions testing in Alaska. Plus, open carry. Paradise.

And you can smoke weed doing it!

My .02 (and it truly is just my opinion), remove the charger and keep the battery connected. A single month should not cause the battery any harm and despite some parasitic draw, the car will most likely start. I personally would start the car one time in that period and let it warm up (perhaps 15 minutes or so).

All the best,
    Bill[/QUOTE]

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 FGT Blue/White. Rally XI & XII. GT Races = COTA 2016, Daytona 2017 & 2018, COTA May 2017, Le Mans 2017 & 2018, COTA September 2017, Laguna Seca 2017. Monterey Car Week 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016.