Attention Canadian GT owners in the GTA

Hey Guys , Just wanted to say hello. Some of you already service your previous Ford GT's with us at Polito Ford Lincoln, we are approximately 1 1/2 NE of Toronto. I have been working with DBK to get our dealership up on the Forum. We look forward to providing you with 1st class sales , service or any parts you may require for you new or old Ford GT. We have a clean state of the art race shop separate from the main work shop. If you have any questions feel free to call us.

Mike Hocking
Polito Ford Lincoln
Ford GT Tech
705-328-3673 ext 2

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
06fordgt recommends you guys for all our service in the GTA
Welcome to the site

06fordgt recommends you guys for all our service in the GTA
Welcome to the site

Thanks, he’s been a loyal customer for years.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Looks like he has been around a while (he registered in sept 2006)

Welcome to the site

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
There is no other Ford dealership in Ontario that I would feel comfortable leaving my 05 with or having work done on the car. Mike and his team at Polito Ford are top notch and I would highly recommend them!
DG1

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Guys fantastic dealership . I know Anthony, the owner personally and a real car guy. He races his vintage 350 all the time. I purchased my second GT through them. Mike is a great mechanic and service manager now. He has worked on my 06 GT since the beginning. He also does the work on my new GT.
He treats the cars like it's his own. No worries sending a car here for service or repair. Even guys from the states not too far away can send their cars here. Heck come in the summer and Fall. We have great weather up here and the Fall leaves turning colour is something to see.
Come on up guys!!!

PolitoFordRacing

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Apr 24, 2018
Lindsay Ontario Canada
Polito Ford , your Canadian GT dealer

Here is a video introducing our team and the inside our service facility at Polito Ford

[video=youtube;gERQYzM2D2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gERQYzM2D2I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Guys, like the video makes out Anthony Polito’s dealership along with his people are the real deal. Aside from being a true car guy, Anthony was originally the youngest Ford dealer owner in at least all of Canada. That said Polito Ford sold more 2005 -2006 Ford GT’s than any other dealer in Canada to my knowledge.
I can personally say that his integrity, commitment and ease of doing business with are the difference maker. It’s like you’re interacting with a friend!
Over the years I have purchased a number of vehicles through Polito Ford and service them there as well even though they are located 1.5 hours away from me and I live and operate a service business in the heart of Toronto where there are many many dealers to choose from.
They just get it. No flunkies in this operation! Even our Provincial police (US version of State Troopers ) have their cars serviced there.
The race shop is a race shop. No bull. Bart and Mike the only 2 mechanics that will touch your GT will become your friends. They are just those kind of guys.
You can trust them completely and have absolutely NO fear of them not only working on your car but driving and testing it if required. These are not kids and they know what GT owners expect.
A few years ago I purchased from Jim D’amores JDM Engineering in Jerseyville USA a very expensive 5.4 litre 900 hp long block and had it shipped to and installed in my 2003 Harley F150 by Polito Ford and Mike Hocking. Superb workmanship.
I guess by now you can see that I like these guys and love to promote like minded people.
Obviously they are going to be my NFGT delivering and servicing dealer just like for my 2006 Ford GT.

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
When shegotlegs talks igotstolisten. ��

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

You are from Florisisian? I think I know you...

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

Terry scares the heck out of the people at MultiMatic! :lol