Monterey Car week/Fuelrun open registration/exotics on Cannery row registration open

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
I wanted to inform all forum member's that the registration for Fuelrun and Exotic's on Cannery row just opened up. I drove my Ford GT up from Malibu to Monterey along with over 80 other Hyper cars and exotics it was a very exciting and fund drive. I will be driving my GT up again this year and will also be participating in the Exotics on Cannery Row car show. It would be great if we could get some forum member's to participate on the drive up or enter in the car show. Dave was at Exotics on Cannery Row last year and I am sure he can vouch for what an incredible and fun event this was. Please dm me if you have any questions, looking forward to seeing you in Monterey!!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
My ‘18 Heritage FGT is entered in The Quail on Friday of Car Week. What day is Cannery Row?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
My ‘18 Heritage FGT is entered in The Quail on Friday of Car Week. What day is Cannery Row?

Saturday, Aug 25, 2018 at 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

http://www.exoticsoncanneryrow.com/

Last edited:

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Sat August 25, it's actually from 3-8. It is a very nice event that pleases both the people attending the show as well as all the people coming to view the cars! Fantastic way for us to display our Ford performance vehicles among the dozens of Ferraris, Lambos, Mclarens present. You will have a very time time.

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks for the info. We will plan on attending!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California

Very cool

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Quail tickets sold out.

jnirenstein

GT Owner
May 3, 2014
Norcal

ByeEnzo, I have my 1965 Shelby GT350 in the quail as well. Stop by and say hi!
Cheers,
John

FredinNY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 31, 2016
New York
I will be bringing my '18 NFGT J030 out to Monterey for car week. I am registered to be in The Quail on Friday and am also participating in the Quail Rally. We should connect.

Fred

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Sure I look forward to meeting you at the event! It will be a fantastic weekend.

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
What day is the Cannery Row Show? How do we enter? I'd like to put the GT in and see some of the Forum members there. Thanks

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Oops. Didn't read all the posts. Got it.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Registered for Cannery Row. See you all out there! It's gonna be fun.

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
That sounds great last year I was the only Ford GT that drove to the show. I look forward to connecting with other forum member's at the show!!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Here's a pic from the EOCR website. DBK and Svenny? (In the Heritage demo) representing in 2017.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
That was awesome to see DBK ,when he left.

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
I thought I had a lot of people stare and take pictures when I drove up with my GT, when Dave and Svenny pulled up the crowd went absolutely crazy. Unbelievable how much attention these two NFGT's received even with all the other Hyper cars around the GT's stole the show!!

Mar 15, 2006
We will have our 2018 Heritage in Monterey for car week along with a few other vehicles.. Hope to see yall there.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Two Texas 2018 Heritage cars in Monterey at once!

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Looks like this year will be a Ford GT take over of Monterey car week!! Can't wait to meet and gather with other forum member's as we enjoy our GT's over the week!