2005 - 2006 Heritage Edition Ford GT Glass Top Coffee Table - Mint Condition

coolstreetrod

GT Owner
May 31, 2018
Up for sale is a very rare coffee table made from a fiberglass replica of a 2005-2006 Heritage Edition Ford GT and 1/2" thick glass top in PERFECT condition. The pictures were taken with a window behind it and so the color of the car may look a little washed out, but the car is painted the exact color of the full-size factory version. The table is 78" long, 35" wide, and 20" high. These tables are no longer being made which makes this one, in this condition, very rare.

If you are a car memorabilia collector, a Ford GT owner, or just like really cool conversation pieces, you need to come see this table.

Due the size and weight, the table is for local pickup only and is located in Erie, PA, about 5 minutes from I-90.

Let me know if you need any additional information, pictures, or measurements.

Cost - $7,500

Attachments

• IMG_6569.jpg
    IMG_6569.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_6570.jpg
    IMG_6570.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_6571.jpg
    IMG_6571.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_6572.jpg
    IMG_6572.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Fyi I make them now.. Also holy crap on the placement of head light decals and whom ever taped off the orange on that one. A tad off.

Good Luck with sale tho!

coolstreetrod

GT Owner
May 31, 2018
The came from the factory that way - all put together. I did not have to put any decals on it. Since you still produce these, can you share the price you charge for a new one?

Thanks,

Rick

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I think you’re asking too much money

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
The came from the factory that way - all put together. I did not have to put any decals on it. Since you still produce these, can you share the price you charge for a new one?

Thanks,

Rick

I know they do i'm just pointing out that the person that installed the headlight decals and taped the orange off was a little off that day.

I get 4 grand for a brand new one with the glass etc. They were about 2700 back in the day new 13 years ago.

coolstreetrod

GT Owner
May 31, 2018
Thank you Mark. When I bought mine, it was $7,500. That's what I was trying to get back out of it because I understood they were no longer being produced - at least you couldn't get the fiberglass bodies anymore.

Rick